Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

::sigh:: after all that, the people pulled their house off the market. Wasted $1000+ on inspections and shit.

That's super wack.

Talk to your agent. You might have some recourse to get that back.

*** edit ***

Looks like in most states you'd need to go after them in small claims court. Sucks.

::sigh:: after all that, the people pulled their house off the market. Wasted $1000+ on inspections and shit.

We got our inspection done yesterday, they found what could be a cracked pipe under the foundation and since the dude already agreed to fix the roof were not hopeful that he's going to be willing to fix this issue. So if he doesn't, were backing out and I'll be out around $1000 too. I know how you feel :(

We got our inspection done yesterday, they found what could be a cracked pipe under the foundation and since the dude already agreed to fix the roof were not hopeful that he's going to be willing to fix this issue. So if he doesn't, were backing out and I'll be out around $1000 too. I know how you feel :(

:(

That's super wack.

Talk to your agent. You might have some recourse to get that back.

*** edit ***

Looks like in most states you'd need to go after them in small claims court. Sucks.

I have had this happen to people. Small claims court sucks but is the way to go. Did they say why they went all that way to just stop?

this fucking sucks my dudes.   from my experiences it happened for a reason and something awesome will be waiting around the corner.  hoping the best for you guys.

also can you imagine all the fucking sick ass records you could of bought. 

this fucking sucks my dudes.   from my experiences it happened for a reason and something awesome will be waiting around the corner.  hoping the best for you guys.

Right? I keep alternating between being really bummed and actually happy we didn't get the place. It really did need quite a bit of work.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

So many records...pretty much all of my "too expensive to waste money on" records plus a bunch more. ::sigh::

also follow me if you want records and family stuff. i will follow back. i love seeing records on my feed.

https://www.instagram.com/aviolentworld/

Below on my signature is links to my tumblr and Instagram pages. It's all pics of my records. Follow me if you so desire.

this fucking sucks my dudes. from my experiences it happened for a reason and something awesome will be waiting around the corner. hoping the best for you guys.

We're still waiting to hear if he's willing to fix the issues, but our contract/option period is over tomorrow... So I guess today is they make it or break it day.

At this point I've just convinced myself that we aren't getting it, so I won't be too bummed. There is always something else!

We're still waiting to hear if he's willing to fix the issues, but our contract/option period is over tomorrow... So I guess today is they make it or break it day.

At this point I've just convinced myself that we aren't getting it, so I won't be too bummed. There is always something else!

If he needs little more time to decide, you can extend the inspection period, we did that (twice) for our people before they screwed us. I'm just glad we didn't also pay for the appraisal.

Good luck!

If he needs little more time to decide, you can extend the inspection period, we did that (twice) for our people before they screwed us. I'm just glad we didn't also pay for the appraisal.

Good luck!

We got it extended until Wednesday at 5:00 since the seller still has to get some bids. Hopefully he can get what he needs and decide what he's going to fix