Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

For some reason the Magic Circle pushed my buttons, and it was cool to see something offered at such a reasonable price.  I was lucky early today and grabbed a blue copy before it sold out.

I picked up a blue copy too. I liked their first release so I expect this one to be just as good.

I think I'm going w/ the OBI version for the Goya record. The price is way more than I want to spend, but the pictures he's posted of the records for the OBI variant look sweet.

Obi is usually my jam. I'll probably end up going that way...pins get me all riled up for some reason though, so the die hard is appealing. I like the general look of the Obi vinyl better though.

I know you guys already discussed Goya a fair amount but does anyone know or have links to what the 'band' version looks like?  I couldn't find anything and the band themselves say they won't have any for sale.

he just put up pictures for everything and it looks like standard black for band edition.  i'm going not so standard.