Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

I might not be able to be there live, so a recording would be amazing! I'm gonna try to make it, though.

I'll try. . 

Ah, received the email but must have misunderstood; I thought it was the first 10 people to join the 8:30 chat/show. Bummer! I'll still be tuning in, however. Wouldn't miss it. And chaps, if you still have interest in that midtown record maybe I could send it your way and we could knock some dollars off of the cost of a box. Thinking about ordering one tonight.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. It should be fun, I'll probably mess something up being the first time on ustream. 

Wish my local shop/s carrier these.  It's the perfect impulse pickup, but I always have a hard time going and placing an order for these.  Next time I'm at my locals I'll have to ask them if they are carrying these to at least let them know about it.

Good luck everyone who is apart of the case break tonight.

We have distribution through all the majors -  or they can order from me, whatever works! 

Ah, received the email but must have misunderstood; I thought it was the first 10 people to join the 8:30 chat/show. Bummer! I'll still be tuning in, however. Wouldn't miss it. And chaps, if you still have interest in that midtown record maybe I could send it your way and we could knock some dollars off of the cost of a box. Thinking about ordering one tonight.

I thought the same. I was reading the email on my way to my desk, when I sat down and checked twitter I saw that it was actually up on the site. I was really hoping for the Placeholder spot but all of them were gone aside from the one I snagged.

I thought the same. I was reading the email on my way to my desk, when I sat down and checked twitter I saw that it was actually up on the site. I was really hoping for the Placeholder spot but all of them were gone aside from the one I snagged.

Sorry about that guys! I tried to make it as clear as possible. 

In your defense I was probably just scanning the email rather than reading it. Bad habit.

I did the same thing.  Read the email in passing, and came to the conclusion that it would be first come first serve this evening.  Saw the posts here a few minutes later and kicked myself.  Yet another lesson in paying attention to detail.  I seem to get those a lot.

recording is here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/43207722

how many boxes did you end up breaking, kyle?

Only 3, but it was fun!! 

Shipping confirmation happens super fast. Also, I got some amazing stuff from the break last night!

Thanks - I try to keep up on it. Everyone's free stuff from the break won't go out till this weekend though. It's going to take me a bit to sort everything and make sure it's right

Had a ton of fun watching the break. Thanks again, Kyle!

Yeah that was fun, we'll have to do it again sometime! 

Ordered a box after watching the unboxing and got shipping confirmation two hours later. +1 to you chaps.

Thank you man!