Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Serious question from someone who wants to learn. I don't have one, but are Ion's really cheap/bad? Why/how is it destroying the records slowly but surely?

Yeah, they are. The first problem is that there's no way to adjust VTA, tracking weight, or cartridge alignment, so you can easily and unknowingly degrade record grooves, especially if tracking weight is way too low.

25 pages in a Paramore thread that could have simply been one page that looked like this:

Travis: Paramore Brand New Eyes on Green Apple Splatter Swirl 11/5 online and in stores

Fbrlover: Boner Alert

Taylo234: awesome, thank you!

Montauk_123: fuck yes

Biodigitaljazz: what are the odds the date will change? I love hot topic records! Best label ever!

Travis: I don't know why I do this shit anymore.....

cwhitmuzik: I reviewed this, check my site!

Rad: Farts

but nooooooooo, Zayzay figured out how to use the search bar in google.

Fixed.

But this was so well done! Thank you for that!

Yeah, they are. The first problem is that there's no way to adjust VTA, tracking weight, or cartridge alignment, so you can easily and unknowingly degrade record grooves, especially if tracking weight is way too low.

God damnit, I've got an Ion Profile Pro that I've been using for months. 

The same can be said about ZayZay's LP60 simple

I still want to know what a bass amplifier is

If you don't know what a amplifier is in general you don't need to speak

Yeah, I'm not sure what an amplifier is but I do have this in my trunk. I installed this into my dashboard just so I can turn down the bass so I won't get pulled over when I'm D-D-D-Dropping the bass like a drunk fisherman. I removed the stupid stickers because I'm out of my dubstep phase.

if you don't like the album feel free to go to another thread also I didn't ask you what you thought of My Little Pony. If you don't like it leave simple

I don't care for the album or the band but this thread is gold to read, plus I just noticed you replied to my same post twice.

I feel that 'bronies' are in the same group as the ICP juggalos in which they were never really apart of a group growing up due to social anxiety and awkwardness in either Middle and/or High school. Now they see a group of people they can belong to without feeling weird and have something to bond over, either it be spraying faygo rootbeer all over eachother and smearing each others facepaint, or collecting dolls that are made for little girls and brushing it's hair while gossiping over what facial piercing to get or what time they should get their mom to drop them off at the mall so they can spend their hotcashz at Hot Topic.

25 pages in a Paramore thread that could have simply been one page that looked like this:

Travis: Paramore Brand New Eyes on Green Apple Splatter Swirl 11/5 online and in stores

Fbrlover: Boner Alert

Taylo234: awesome, thank you!

Montauk_123: fuck yes

Biodigitaljazz: what are the odds the date will change? I love hot topic records! Best label ever!

Travis: I don't know why I do this shit anymore.....

cwhitmuzik: I reviewed this, check my site!

but nooooooooo, Zayzay figured out how to use the search bar in google.

Haha, perfect.

God damnit, I've got an Ion Profile Pro that I've been using for months. 

I have records that I got from my dad that he would play on some piece of junk player while he was fixing cars in the garage. So, on top of the turntable, they were stored in said garage throughout every season of the year, and were often handled with greasy hands. They still sound fine. Records are more durable than quite a few of the folks here seem to think. Your records will be fine.

I have records that I got from my dad that he would play on some piece of junk player while he was fixing cars in the garage. So, on top of the turntable, they were stored in said garage,, throughout every season of the year and were often handled with greasy hands. They still sound fine. Records are more durable than quite a few of the folks here seem to think. Your records will be fine.

Do you figure I need a new table ASAP or will playing records for a couple more months on this thing not be the end of the world? 

Guest zayzay87971

Do you figure I need a new table ASAP or will playing records for a couple more months on this thing not be the end of the world? 

it depends on how often you play your records on your ion Audio Technica is a better option! It seems like ion is just as bad as Crosley Record players

Guest zayzay87971

you can get a Audio Technica LP-60 pretty cheap on ebay n new condition

Guest zayzay87971

Coming from another (unfortunate) LP 60 owner, I feel like if the player destroyed records, it wouldn't be in production. Especially since the same company also makes higher end tables that are quite well spoken of by members here.

why do you talk when everything you say is wrong?

Guest zayzay87971

What??

Audio Technica's use a whole different cartridge from Crosley record players and I assume Ion record players as well that doesnt bare down on the records as much as the other models do because of the different cartridge type. But if you dont constantly play the same record a million times A Crosley or Ion player should be fine

Audio Technica's use a whole different cartridge from Crosley record players and I assume Ion record players as well that doesnt bare down on the records as much as the other models do because of the different cartridge type. But if you dont constantly play the same record a million times A Crosley or Ion player should be fine

Correct me if I am wrong, but that has nothing to do with what you said that guy was wrong about.

Your records will be fine.

I appreciate it, thanks for putting my mind to ease haha. Just got a little nervous. 

it depends on how often you play your records on your ion Audio Technica is a better option! It seems like ion is just as bad as Crosley Record players

Yeah, I haven't heard much good about Crosley's at all. 

Coming from another (unfortunate) LP 60 owner, I feel like if the player destroyed records, it wouldn't be in production. Especially since the same company also makes higher end tables that are quite well spoken of by members here.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off on getting something of that caliber even though I'm sure it's fine. Going to try and save some cash and spend like 200-300 bucks minimum.

Guest zayzay87971

I appreciate it, thanks for putting my mind to ease haha. Just got a little nervous. 

Yeah, I haven't heard much good about Crosley's at all. 

Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off on getting something of that caliber even though I'm sure it's fine. Going to try and save some cash and spend like 200-300 bucks minimum.

Dude just get a Lp-60 and save your money man Audio Technica's all have lighter cartridgescwhich is safe on your records no need to spend that much on a player unless you just want a professional  model