Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

So I have done a little research on The First Press Of Brand New Eyes And The Hot Topic One And I have confirmed that the insert with the record is different from the Original Pressing!!! I found this out while looking at both records seeing as I have the first pressing as well as this wonderful Alternate Pressing!!! Played through the whole alternate pressing no skips or anything absolutely perfect!!!!

Guest zayzay87971

I can only imagine how awful that sounds.

tried multiple speaker set ups and surprisingly enough these speakers sounded better to me in the end! They may be computer speakers but the sound quality is so clear plus the giant bass amplifier attached to it actually makes the records sound pretty damn good as seen on my instagram

Guest zayzay87971

I will say that sadly Zayshalay's photo is the first photo where I don't think I totally hate the color of this record. However, I'm seriously cringing over that setup. 

The My Little Ponies are a nice touch.

yeah the setup looks bad but surprisingly I liked the way it sounds over the multiple speaker set ups i have tried 

Guest zayzay87971

I will say that sadly Zayshalay's photo is the first photo where I don't think I totally hate the color of this record. However, I'm seriously cringing over that setup. 

The My Little Ponies are a nice touch.

yeah dj Pon3 likes records so I picked up The Original Dj Pon3 and as i like to call it since I play Pokemon Shiny Dj Pon3 which is the limited edition version of DJ Pon3 that I got from the Hot Topic Store I work at