Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Lol

Hey, it's my favorite NOFX LP. But it seems to get panned by critics and most NOFX fans I know go crazy for Punk in Drublic and War on Errorism, and don't know much of NOFX before El Hefe. You don't see the limited pressings of Ribbed fetching nearly as much as those two (especially the white War on Errorism).

I've never heard one NOFX fan say they didnt like Ribbed.

Anyways, these should hit stores soon. Pennywise s/t and Ribbed were supposed to be out this week but Ribbed is just coming in now and they haven't told me when Pennywise is coming. Pretty frustrating but as far as I know the rest of the dates I posted should be good for all this Epitaph stuff.

So, Travis, what should I do.. Here's my situation

Ordered the ribbed about 6:30 am this morning. Got charged for it fully and then about 9 am I got an email saying it is out of stock and that my account wasn't charged. But it was charged and the money hasn't been credited to my account yet to make up for it being out of stock.

I emailed CS to see what they say, but can I expect the refund to take a few days or will my order be fulfilled since it is actually in stock?

Thanks!

Anyways, these should hit stores soon. Pennywise s/t and Ribbed were supposed to be out this week but Ribbed is just coming in now and they haven't told me when Pennywise is coming. Pretty frustrating but as far as I know the rest of the dates I posted should be good for all this Epitaph stuff.

So I ordered then got told they didn't have it but it's online again? Can we actually order this???

So I ordered then got told they didn't have it but it's online again? Can we actually order this???