Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

When did How I Spent My Summer Vacation come out? i have not seen that anywhere. I hope it pops up on the epitaph website soon

everything i've gotten in so far (how i spent my summer vacation - red, no control - pink, for monkeys - purple, against the grain - yellow, bouncing souls s/t - clear) i've gotten from bull moose. i believe they're all still available over there, plus some of the others 

So confused by all of this...

I'm grabbing whatever colors I like and figuring out my keeper(s) later. I'm keeping both the clear and gold Bouncing Souls. I've got pics of the orange Rancid OG S/T and About Time on Red.

I love Epitaph right now. I have no clue what's gonna happen next other than that it's gonna happen.

Is Hot Topic hiding these? They weren't in the New Arivals but searchable...

I'm grabbing whatever colors I like and figuring out my keeper(s) later. I'm keeping both the clear and gold Bouncing Souls. I've got pics of the orange Rancid OG S/T and About Time on Red.

I love Epitaph right now. I have no clue what's gonna happen next other than that it's gonna happen.

Is Hot Topic hiding these? They weren't in the New Arivals but searchable...

My local store has No Control, Rancid's S/T and Let's Go ... nothing else. If that's what you meant, anyway.

I mean stuff is just gonna show up randomly. When the Epitaph store stuff dropped, I didn't know how long they would last. I've been away from collecting since about mid 2009. Stored my collection and moved. Fat stuff sold out in minutes, web sites crashed when preorders went up or were OOP in 4 minuets. I knew it wasn't to that extreme any more but in that case I just grabbed the records I wanted that were on colors I didn't hate, instead of attempting to reassess the color options and artwork and the new drapes and carpeting in my crazed frenzy. I'm sure I can trade them out, or have birthday presents for old friends. Making a friend in their mid to late 30's smile like we're 15 again swingin' skate deck and jocks is worth more than $20 bucks. My comment  was more specific to the Epitaph Store but the Red About time was kind of outta left field too. Travis did confirm it was getting limited color, with no mention of Hot Topic's color. I assumed there would also be indie store too. and then boom the indie store version just popped up.

Before the Epitaph store went up, it had only been "heavily" suggested, not confirmed until they made the section in the store, "2014 reissues." And even then, there was no confirmation of exclusive colors(that's a give-in with Epitaph store though??). And when they did drop, there was about 15 minuets where I was thinking crap, is this just the euro variants? Is North America gonna have a different set? AHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! You win Epitaph, I'm whipped and blueballed! Stop shaking your junk in my face, let me rip off your panties and hit that shit already.

That's what I meant. I'd rather be a happy, retarded 15 year old than an indifferent 35 year old, which is what I am most of the time. Trust me, I can rip anything to shreds. These releases would be no challenge, but why? Argue about an Epitaph money grab? It wouldn't surprise me if Epitaph is wishing they didn't bother at this point, they're not purposely staggering these releases and (i'm assuming) re planning shipping and distribution. Bitch about why MP3's only come with the Epitaph store variants. You can download them within the grey enough area of the law quicker than it would take to post the bitch sesh about it. And does it seem even partially sane for them to only repress two, three NOFX records or all but two or three of Rancid's catalog? 

I don't know If you're coming at me disappointed about only having a few indie variants available at the moment. Did you miss out on one you wanted?(I can get you a link to a few of the other indie store variants that have been available if that's the case. PM me ) MeConspricy just said bull Moose has most of them.

The big question though...I grabbed a copy of Hectic on Red during the Store Drop. Been waiting and hoping it didn't sell out before some of the represses dropped. That as a 12" is awesome, even though it's all aesthetic. The 7" was already at 45. You have it as a want in your signature, did you pick it up? I need clear Energy.

That's what I meant. I'd rather be a happy, retarded 15 year old than an indifferent 35 year old, which is what I am most of the time. Trust me, I can rip anything to shreds. These releases would be no challenge, but why? Argue about an Epitaph money grab? It wouldn't surprise me if Epitaph is wishing they didn't bother at this point, they're not purposely staggering these releases and (i'm assuming) re planning shipping and distribution. Bitch about why MP3's only come with the Epitaph store variants. You can download them within the grey enough area of the law quicker than it would take to post the bitch sesh about it. And does it seem even partially sane for them to only repress two, three NOFX records or all but two or three of Rancid's catalog? 

I don't know If you're coming at me disappointed about only having a few indie variants available at the moment. Did you miss out on one you wanted?(I can get you a link to a few of the other indie store variants that have been available if that's the case. PM me ) MeConspricy just said bull Moose has most of them.

The big question though...I grabbed a copy of Hectic on Red during the Store Drop. Been waiting and hoping it didn't sell out before some of the represses dropped. That as a 12" is awesome, even though it's all aesthetic. The 7" was already at 45. You have it as a want in your signature, did you pick it up? I need clear Energy.

Ah, no, I'm not disappointed. The only ones I wanted that have come out so far are Punk-o-Rama and No Control, both of which I was able to get - debating on whether to get No Control on pink as well, since it looks so good. The ones I'll be staying up late or pilfering Hot Topic (shudder) for are Ribbed and White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean, and maybe Everything Sucks. I've already missed so much NOFX stuff by getting into the variant game as late as I did, I can't justify missing those two. If the Descendents variants are cool enough, I'll pick them up, but I'm not fussed about it - I Don't Want to Grow Up is my favorite LP from them anyway.

What's the Store Drop? This is the first time I've dealt with ordering from Epitaph online, so I'm pretty unfamiliar with it. I knew that Energy and Hectic got pressed back in 2012(?), but I didn't know they were still available anywhere ... so no, I wasn't able to get a copy of either.

Looking at the website now. I see them, and of course that they are sold out - bummer. Would have loved to grab both of them on red for $27, that's a good price. 

That copy of The Gray Race looks awesome!

Such an amazingly underrated album! It's gorgeous. I just checked Interpunk and there are still some available. Which is weird cause they only pressed 1000 and I bought this copy well before Christmas.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=216225&

Such an amazingly underrated album! It's gorgeous. I just checked Interpunk and there are still some available. Which is weird cause they only pressed 1000 and I bought this copy well before Christmas.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=216225&

I have the box set. I do like this album a lot. I celebrate most of their catalog, but not enough to pick up another copy of this. That said this album is definitely underrated!

My Bullmoose was cancelled.

"This is an update regarding your purchase of: PENNYWISE/PENNYWISE@LTD ED PURPLE VINYL@INDIE EXCLUSIVE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I apologize, but we're unable to fill your order for this item- it turns out this release has been canceled by our distributors. Of course, you won't be charged for an item we're unable to send. Once again, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Best Regards, Kristina"