Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Yeah, it's showing up as being in stock for me but I'm a bit wary of ordering it yet. Travis, if I go to my local HT (Tacoma Mall), they will definitely not have this yet, right? I might have misinterpreted your post but it seems like they haven't arrived at stores yet.

It should be getting out to stores later this week through early next week

I'm not really sure why Ribbed popped up yet, I dont think it's even come in yet. If you order got canceled, it's canceled. They wonr reopen it to fill the order once it actaully is in stock.

It should be up for real later this week/early next week

Thanks for all the info Travis, keep up the good work. I will keep on checking this week, I don't want to miss this. At least I got the Mark Tom and Travis Show on splatter. So that will do for now.

2e113beaa5c911e3be910ab7fe098654_8.jpg

gk0iElm.jpg

Is it me or these variants look nothing alike...But the first one looks a little HDR'ed out. So not sure, but still excited none the less to finally be getting this!

*Edit: Also just realized that one I assume is a EU order and the other is a US order?!

Is it me or these variants look nothing alike...But the first one looks a little HDR'ed out. So not sure, but still excited none the less to finally be getting this!

*Edit: Also just realized that one I assume is a EU order and the other is a US order?!

I hope there isn't a difference in EU and US orders...

I think it's pretty shitty that hot topic is holding my money for that ribbed that was out of stock for "up to 2 weeks" after they specifically said I wasnt charged in the email they sent.

It's a hold. Nobody is stealing your money. If it's a mistake, you'll get it back. If a 20 dollar hold (that was going to come out of your account anyway with the purchase) is going to screw you up, maybe think before you buy next time.

It's a hold. Nobody is stealing your money. If it's a mistake, you'll get it back. If a 20 dollar hold (that was going to come out of your account anyway with the purchase) is going to screw you up, maybe think before you buy next time.

I think permafaust is fairly familiar with the process of ordering records online. He's no spring chicken...

That isn't his concern.

I agree it's pretty shitty for Hot Topic to even authorize his card and put a "temporary hold" on his funds if the item is going to be out of stock for that long and they don't plan on charging it for him anyway.

The card should never have been authorized.