Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Is Hot Topic coming out with a How I Spent my Summer Vacation variant or did I goof by not seeing where these were sold?

Here is the list of releases and dates on the HT exclusive colors

4/8

The Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation LP blue /700

Right in the OP.

I got mine an hour ago, but the tracking number they sent me is bogus - or at least not returning any info, yet. I have to say I'm more than a little displeased with how Epitaph is handling this.

Tracking numbers don't usually update for 24-48 hours. They could have just printed the label and it will be mailed tomorrow. You seem new at this. My advice is just chill, delays are inevitable especially with large pressings from back catalogs. Just be happy they're being pressed again/for the first time and don't cry about delays and tracking numbers. I promise, your venture into collecting will be much better. 

My bad, guys. I would have appreciated more communication from Epitaph or KRM, that's all. I get that delays happen, and I wasn't complaining about that. 

Tracking numbers don't usually update for 24-48 hours. They could have just printed the label and it will be mailed tomorrow. You seem new at this. My advice is just chill, delays are inevitable especially with large pressings from back catalogs. Just be happy they're being pressed again/for the first time and don't cry about delays and tracking numbers. I promise, your venture into collecting will be much better. 

Right, I am relatively new to this. I've been buying vinyl from brick-and-mortar shops for a few years, but I just recently got into the online game. This order was my first time buying direct-from-label, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The tracking numbers I've received from other members of VC have, y'know, returned valid info, so it was strange that KRM sent me an invalid one.

In any case, it's returning info now, so I apologize for my overreaction.