Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Picking an release date is a guess. You are guessing when the band will have the recording done, the artwork will be ready, the printing, the pressing. It's all guesswork. It's a reissue so some of that is done, but pressing plants tell you 3 months so you factor it in as 3 1/2 and it takes 4.

If the record actually ships a week later than expected that's a win. I appreciate the email.

They probably should change the date on the website though.

I've written KRM & have heard nothing from them. So mpitts.... how do I cancel my order?

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/help/

--

I messed up my order, what should I do?

We all make mistakes, if you made one with your order, never fear! Just email us using the form to the right or call us at 

888-256-6899

--

Also, I have emailed them in the past using that form and received a response.  If you don't, try again.  If you still don't, call.  If you still can't get satisfaction, call your bank or credit card company and tell them to reverse the charge.

My real point with my post is if you don't like how a retailer does business, then don't buy from them.  You can either bitch and moan or you can vote with your wallet.  

mpitts... I agree, this is my first time ordering from them so I had no reason not to give them a shot. & being a big Epitaph fan I couldn't resist. Thank you for the info... of course now I check my order & it shows as shipped. I currently have my foot in my mouth ^_^ It tastes terrible.

mpitts... I agree, this is my first time ordering from them so I had no reason not to give them a shot. & being a big Epitaph fan I couldn't resist. Thank you for the info... of course now I check my order & it shows as shipped. I currently have my foot in my mouth ^_^ It tastes terrible.

Ha!  Of course it shipped!   :D

Patience is paramount when it comes to pre-ordering vinyl.  I ordered a Public Enemy repress in October and it has been moved back so many times that I can't even remember anymore.  The last I heard, I would be getting it in April, although I doubt I'll see it then. Haha.

Part of the reason I love Hot Topic because when they post something for sale, it's ready to ship.

Your Punk-O-Rama looks better than mine! ;^)

Mine came with its inner sleeve a little fucked up, but I can't complain. Glad to have a copy of this record. Punk-O-Rama and the Super Seven Samplers really got me into Nardcore and NOFX - now I'm just hoping Epitaph will do more of the series. #3 is my personal favorite.

Your Punk-O-Rama looks better than mine! ;^)

Mine came with its inner sleeve a little fucked up, but I can't complain. Glad to have a copy of this record. Punk-O-Rama and the Super Seven Samplers really got me into Nardcore and NOFX - now I'm just hoping Epitaph will do more of the series. #3 is my personal favorite.

Mine were packaged really well. I really like the mailers that KRM uses... really helps eliminate a lot of the potential shipping damage that can occur.

Really hope Epitaph continues with the comps and puts of more of the P-O-R stuff.