Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Started Forte, he did the best out of any of my back ups. I lucked out against no. 1 seed, she had Luck, he actually went backwards in our league! Wow talk about a monster goose egg! 

I'm so so so so so glad I picked up Odell Beckham Jr. he's the real deal, crispy route running, he get's a ton of separation, and he's a freakishly good athlete. Wooooww

• 8 months later...

Time to resurrect this thread for a bit. In a 10 team snake draft, which pick would you rather have this year, 3 or 8? There really isn't anyone that demands the first few picks with the 3rd, and with the 8th I can get a solid 1st round and a great 2nd round. The 3rd would be a good 1st and low end 2nd. 

Take the 8th. Get Gronk/Dez/Brown in the first and come back with Demarco Murray in the second (if things go according to projections).

Too much being made about Demarco not being an every down back. It's a good thing. He can still get 300 carries if healthy with Mathews playing 3rd down just due to the number of snaps that team takes.

Trying to remember my draft yesterday -- Brown, Rodgers, L Murray, Abdullah, Doug Martin, Big Ben, Devante Adams, Martellus Bennett, Rams, Bailey, Eddie Royal, anquan bolden, Eli manning, Owen Daniels, Brian quick.

Like the team a lot. Pretty different from my standard draft strategy. I usually wait on QB but I liked the value of every one of those guys. Crazy to see Eli go in the 13th after dudes started taking kickers.

David Cobb went undrafted. Thinking about dropping quick for him.

I've never been so poorly prepared for football. Didn't do any research, but it doesn't matter, because I'm working through my draft tonight.. So it'll be my first autodraft. Didn't know the patriots open Thursday, and I'm working through that too.

Only thing I did right was that I made a small list of potential team names in the off season. As such, I'm taking inspiration from home alone, and will be the south bend shovel slayers