Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Sup guys... So I was the trash digger and picked up AJ GREEN/B MARSHALL when some of my mates dropped them in favor of consistent WRs since these guys have raggedy injuries. Marshall barely came to life last week but got injured in the process... MY WRs are...

Beckham Jr.

AJ GREEN

B Marshall

Kelvin Benjamin

and have been putting in Denard Robinson in WR position since he is hybrid and he has not disappointed with all those juicy touches. 

Anywho...

This week who should I start? 

Current set up is B Marshall, KB, Beckhman JR>>>

I haven't seen anything spectacular from AJ Green aside from his first game of the season. I think that toe has cut his speed and his route running isn't as crisp. What are your thoughts?

the espn projection i saw for him was 6. that's a mighty big difference.

he was huge for me up until the injury.. i'm just not sure if i can trust him to get the workload to put up 24. not yet at least. but i've obviously got a few days of reports to follow.

he was huge for me up until the injury.. i'm just not sure if i can trust him to get the workload to put up 24. not yet at least. but i've obviously got a few days of reports to follow.

Hip injuries man... Cannot be trusted. (See Dennis Pitta)

Not points projected -- Relative rank to other RBs. They have Anderson as the 12th best running back and Bernard as the 24th.

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/14ranksWeek12RB/fantasy-football-week-12-fantasy-football-running-back-rankings