Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

In my non-VC Yahoo! league, I'm going into the playoffs this week as a 6 seed and I just lost Cam Newton as my starting QB. On a whim, I picked up Johnny Manziel last week because I had room on my bench, so now I have him there as well as my season-long backup, Andy Dalton.

Of course, Manziel and Dalton are playing each other this Sunday in Cleveland.

Who would you start?

In my non-VC Yahoo! league, I'm going into the playoffs this week as a 6 seed and I just lost Cam Newton as my starting QB. On a whim, I picked up Johnny Manziel last week because I had room on my bench, so now I have him there as well as my season-long backup, Andy Dalton.

Of course, Manziel and Dalton are playing each other this Sunday in Cleveland.

Who would you start?

Derek Anderson

Funny, but amazingly, neither one of these dudes are available anyway. The "top" guys still out there are Alex Smith, Jake Locker, Josh McCown and Blake Bortles.

If it's between Manziel and Dalton, I'd go with Manziel. Cincinnati is the worst team in the NFL against rushing quarterbacks. And Dalton was god awful against the Browns the last time they played.

Dalton has the safest floor, but Manziel has the higher ceiling.

ok i need to pick a WR and a Flex.  probably just put names in a hat and let my kids pick.

Gordon vs. CIN

D. Hopkins vs. IND

K. Benjamin vs. TB

Crowell vs. CIN

Latavius Murray vs. KC

i am a little iffy on starting both gordon and crowell together when adding johnny to the mix.  not sure who would make out more with his presence on the field. 

i am also playing against Derek Anderson so i am wondering if i should play Benjamin since he would get a bulk of the looks from Anderson.

I have been riding houston D but they got Indy this week and the Ravens next week. I already got Green Bay stashed for next week againts the Bucs. Do I drop Houston this week for Carolina, playing the Bucs, or just roll with them because JJ is a maniac?

probably just stick with houston.  i suck at picking D's, but my browns did well against Luck and Indy last week. 

ok i need to pick a WR and a Flex.  probably just put names in a hat and let my kids pick.

Gordon vs. CIN

D. Hopkins vs. IND

K. Benjamin vs. TB

Crowell vs. CIN

Latavius Murray vs. KC

i am a little iffy on starting both gordon and crowell together when adding johnny to the mix.  not sure who would make out more with his presence on the field. 

i am also playing against Derek Anderson so i am wondering if i should play Benjamin since he would get a bulk of the looks from Anderson.

I like Latavius, look what he did last time against KC

I think Benjamin is a solid play too

ok i need to pick a WR and a Flex. probably just put names in a hat and let my kids pick.

Gordon vs. CIN

D. Hopkins vs. IND

K. Benjamin vs. TB

Crowell vs. CIN

Latavius Murray vs. KC

i am a little iffy on starting both gordon and crowell together when adding johnny to the mix. not sure who would make out more with his presence on the field.

Gordon and Hopkins especially with Johnson probably out for today's game.

I'd be wary about using Hopkins. If Johnson is out, he'd draw coverage from Vontae Davis, who has been shutting guys down all year.

if vontae davis is still out with that concussion this could be a very good play though. 

i don't normally play projections but he is projected almost 11 in my league and he normally hovers around 7 or 8.  not sure what the difference is but it has me questioning my flex spot.