Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

With Big Ben out, who should I pick up at QB? Dalton is available as a good long term option, but I like Derek Carr's matchup against the Bears.

snagged marcus mariota for a backup to andrew luck. would also consider tyrod taylor. dalton is decent, but next 3 games are KC, SEA, and BUF. i don't trust derek carr yet, but could be a decent streamer against CHI.

Ran away with my first victory this week, facing another winless team who was projected for 54 points before Luck was sat.

Happy to be out of the gutter, especially since I went with a lineup of about 90% waiver pickups in a deep league.

yeah he was on my bench last week, and now both weeks Freeman started he has killed it.

I think the Rams are going to have to lean heavy on Gurley to have a shot against GB.

And I also think the Rams have a good shot at shutting down Cobb.

So I am pretty sure I am going to bench Cobb (just for this week) just have to decide between Gurley and Freeman.

I'm screwed at running back this week with a combo of injuries and byes. Should I start Hill AND Bernard (then I avoid sitting whoever has the better game) or just one of them and Shane Vereen?

thats a tough one.  i would probably go with the cincy guys.  i hate running back by committee's on my fantasy team.  you play both then Vereen will probably go off....haha.

also i really hate these short benches in my league.  it's a 10 team league so the benches are pretty stacked and picking off the waiver for byes is killer.  hate having to drop a potential starter.

there is never any trades in my league.  maybe 1 a year.  i was able to pull off 2 trades the last couple weeks and hopefully they pay off down the line. 

traded D. Moncrief for Alshon Jeffery and Blount for Lamar Miller.