Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Not sure who to start at WR, RB and Flex this week. Here's what I have right now:

RB1: Freeman (already played)

RB2: Eddie Lacy

WR1: Emmanuel Sanders

WR2: James Jones

Flex: Calvin Johnson

Bench: Dion Lewis, LeSean McCoy, and Travis Benjamin (Gurley has a bye or he'd be starting for sure, and Karlos Williams is out). 

Should I keep my current lineup? I don't see Benjamin doing much against the Broncos. McCoy is coming off injury. Lewis has a sudden mysterious abdomen thing. But Lacy and Johnson have sucked eggs this year. 

Not sure who to start at WR, RB and Flex this week. Here's what I have right now:

RB1: Freeman (already played)

RB2: Eddie Lacy

WR1: Emmanuel Sanders

WR2: James Jones

Flex: Calvin Johnson

Bench: Dion Lewis, LeSean McCoy, and Travis Benjamin (Gurley has a bye or he'd be starting for sure, and Karlos Williams is out). 

Should I keep my current lineup? I don't see Benjamin doing much against the Broncos. McCoy is coming off injury. Lewis has a sudden mysterious abdomen thing. But Lacy and Johnson have sucked eggs this year. 

I would Flex Lewis, and move Johnson to WR2

nah, i'd have lewis as rb2 and keep the rest

no lacy??? 

i'm hoping this is his breakout game.  luckily for me D. Freeman has been picking up the slack.

also what are you thoughts on this.  i have Olsen, but picked up Gates for my bye.  i don't want to keep both but i also don't want to drop one to the wiaver for someone to scoop up.  what do you think the trade value for Gates would be. 

no lacy??? 

i'm hoping this is his breakout game.  luckily for me D. Freeman has been picking up the slack.

also what are you thoughts on this.  i have Olsen, but picked up Gates for my bye.  i don't want to keep both but i also don't want to drop one to the wiaver for someone to scoop up.  what do you think the trade value for Gates would be. 

What position are you in need of?

here is my lineup for this week. 

QB - Sam Bradford

RB - D. Freeman

RB - Eddy Lacy

WR - Cobb

WR - Maclin

TE - Olsen

Flex - Lamar Miller

K - McManus

Def - Seattle

Current bench - QB - Tannehill RB - Alfred Morris WR - Cooks, A. Jeffrey TE - Gates

i'm very inconsistent at WR for the most part. 

looking at the other teams who are doing poorly i might be able to get a AJ Green or Antonio Brown if i combine Gates with Cobb but not sure if that is really helping my team.

That could work. I would start out by offering Gates and Maclin. While his targets are likely to increase, I see KC having a ton of 3 and outs. Maybe express that Maclin should get more looks, and Gates is Gates. With Jeffrey healing up, Cobb and Green/Brown would be great. A good time to buy low on Brown too.

That could work. I would start out by offering Gates and Maclin. While his targets are likely to increase, I see KC having a ton of 3 and outs. Maybe express that Maclin should get more looks, and Gates is Gates. With Jeffrey healing up, Cobb and Green/Brown would be great. A good time to buy low on Brown too.

yeah i would offer Maclin first for sure.  the hardest part is that people always go by the numbers and don't look at everything first before deciding in this league.  they always say the point difference is in my favor but they fail to see the minus 10 they have because of someone on a bye that week.   

i say lewis because he's a patriot running back going against the colts. they've had a little success in that area lately.

then again, tom is just as likely to throw all over them in an even more embarrassing fashion.

well i made my argument and she said she likes Brown too much.

hoping he sucks again this week so i can support my argument.  i told her don't look at the season projected numbers.  in our league maclin has produced just over 20 pts the last 2 weeks while Brown has given her 12.  i also told her i'm giving you gates who just scored 20 pts and the fact that she is on the bottom and needs wins now not later.

also i think i might start Gates over Olsen since he is  playing my D. 

well i made my argument and she said she likes Brown too much.

hoping he sucks again this week so i can support my argument. i told her don't look at the season projected numbers. in our league maclin has produced just over 20 pts the last 2 weeks while Brown has given her 12. i also told her i'm giving you gates who just scored 20 pts and the fact that she is on the bottom and needs wins now not later.

also i think i might start Gates over Olsen since he is playing my D.

You just need Maclin to have a good game and Brown a stinker this week. If that happens your argument will be even stronger. That will be a great trade is she goes with it.

i was up 5 points going into tonight's game, having josh brown left to go vs jennings & vereen.

we tied.

56-56.

neither of us deserved a win by any fucking means.

I have cooper and he has gurley. 3 wr league and I have sanders, Bryant, rishad Mathews, and lafell. Rbs are bell Abdullah and karlos Williams. Trade or naw?

yeah i would do that.

Cooper just got dropped in my league and i'm thinking about picking him up.  just gotta come up with someone to drop.  he hasn't impressed me to much but has some potential.