Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Andy Dalton (home v Seattle) OR Drew Brees (away v Philly)???

6 points per TD, 0.05 points per yard.

Dalton has been hot, Brees has been hurt. But that Seahawk secondary though...

Brees is the better matchup. I'd probably go with Brees this week, unless his injury is giving him major concerns.

If Jeffery is playing, I would start him

yeah

morris is fucking killing me.  i drafted him fairly high and he hasn't done shit.  im hoping he explodes this week so i can trade some dead weight. 

also whats C.J Anderson's deal.  he went pretty high in our league and the dude just dropped him and picked up hillman.  is he someone i should pick up and stash?

yeah

morris is fucking killing me. i drafted him fairly high and he hasn't done shit. im hoping he explodes this week so i can trade some dead weight.

also whats C.J Anderson's deal. he went pretty high in our league and the dude just dropped him and picked up hillman. is he someone i should pick up and stash?

Denver's backfield is a mess now. If you have space, I would stash him. I have him in one league. Once the O line and Payton/Kubiak figure out the meshing of their offense things should improve. Hellman is a great change of pace back, but won't last as a three down back. CJ is more built for that.

should've gone w/ dalton over brees... listened to the media too much and switched em out before the game.

heath miller or antonio gates.

I need 3.3 points to win.

gotta go with AG, right? miller hasn't done anything since vick started.

i'm banking on gates tonight. he did great with rivers last year, especially early in the season. i don't trust antonio brown tonight with vick, much less heath miller.

i'm banking on gates tonight. he did great with rivers last year, especially early in the season. i don't trust antonio brown tonight with vick, much less heath miller.

I think you're right. I looked at his numbers from last year and there were only 2 games out of 16 that he had 2 or fewer receptions. I think i'm okay starting gates.

after the seahawks announced the lynch wasn't playing this week, my friend offered me two running backs for gurley. instead, i grabbed rawls off the wire, and starting the two top rushers of the week.

finished with 91 points even after ryan mallett's -1 point performance.

Who to start? 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 flex:

Bell, Freeman, Gurley

beckham, Fitzgerald, Cobb

Currently thinking the first two of each of those.

Glad I stuck with my initial thought!  Another win in the books!

So happy with how my draft picks are turning out so far

6th Round Brady, 7th Round Ftiz, 10th Round Freeman.....mmmmmmm