Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

I have Fitzpatrick on my bench and say him out of patriot bias. Dumb. He's probably gonna have a big week.

One guy is looking to unload Brady for a RB. I have lynch, Stewart, and Gurly. How would you guys go about this? I don't see any of those as a 1 for 1 trade, so it's more than likely going to involve another player or two

started stewart, gurley, and lynch, and even had charcandrick west on my bench- all my running backs had a solid-to-huge showing. first time all season that i had a W locked in by mid-afternoon. feels good man.

I'd say Bell

Edit: just kidding I thought that was Joquie at first

Maybe Gurley

I was leaning towards Strating Bell & Gurley.  The Steelers are already saying Bell will bet more short yardage than he did last week, and I think after seeing it play out last week the Rams are going to just keep riding the Gurley train.

I was leaning towards Strating Bell & Gurley.  The Steelers are already saying Bell will bet more short yardage than he did last week, and I think after seeing it play out last week the Rams are going to just keep riding the Gurley train.

You could regret sitting Freeman. The guys been putting up crazy numbers all year. 

He's playing Tampa Bay too, so I think he may do pretty well

Need some help deciding who to start this week.

Stafford or Manning

Demaryius Thomas or Dez (this one is based on if I should start Manning and will Dez be effective)

Latavius Murray or Ameer Abdullah (Murray is playing against the Jets #1 run D and Abdullah hasn't been good recently)

Stafford

Thomas

Abdullah

You could regret sitting Freeman. The guys been putting up crazy numbers all year. 

He's playing Tampa Bay too, so I think he may do pretty well

Pretty sure I could easily regret sitting any of the three.  Gurley was who I benched last weekend, and he did as much as the other two combined.

I was thinking Gordon not Gurley damnit.

Yeah you are in a tough spot.

Based off matchup alone I'd bench Bell. (Which is insane in theory) 

That and big Ben is coming back and I could see them trying to throw the ball a lot.

Do you get a flex?