Getting this splatter collection with $40 shipping to the UK is just not going to happen. Has anyone used that http://www.hopshopgo.com/ site, and if so do you know what the UK shipping price is like? I tried to get a quote, but they ask you to first ship it to an American address, and then from that one to yours, so I'm assumed they work out the shipping later. I don't want to order it through them, only to pay almost the same amount in shipping/commission fees or whatever. :(

Getting this splatter collection with $40 shipping to the UK is just not going to happen. Has anyone used that http://www.hopshopgo.com/ site, and if so do you know what the UK shipping price is like? I tried to get a quote, but they ask you to first ship it to an American address, and then from that one to yours, so I'm assumed they work out the shipping later. I don't want to order it through them, only to pay almost the same amount in shipping/commission fees or whatever. :(

I used HopShopGo for todays release. The site says international shipping is $24 for the first 500g, then its +$4 for every other 500g. There's also a fuel surcharge which is 10% of the shipping cost. All in all it's still a little more expensive than I'd like it to be, but still cheaper than Hot Topic.

Just ordered, I'm glad they buried it on the sight so hopefully it will last a little longer.  I had a ton of trouble trying to buy it early this morning on my iPhone, the mobile site kept refreshing every time I chose my payment method and tried to advance in the checkout, no issues whatsoever doing it from my laptop.  Anybody else experience this?

It's unfortunate, but there is no basis for a claim to be filed. The price was listed and they would have agreed to it. I don't think "it's not fair" would hold up with the refund department lol.

I have a friend that sells things on amazon for a living. Like, just anything...toys, candy bars, board games, you name it. He actually pulls in a very generous earning and attributes it all to the American consumer just being flat out lazy. Most aren't willing to go look for a better price. Ebay, like amazon, is one click purchasing. You don't have to enter your card info or hand over cash (assuming your sync'd with paypal)...you just push a button on your phone screen and it shows up at your door.

First post defense to the villainious flipper...has the lurker come out of the wood work & blown his own cover in an attempt to save face?

Along with all the candy and video games, does this..."friend" of yours also sell...Blink 182 vinyl records...?