Sometime between 12:01am and 11:59PM

That was your straight answer.

Hot Topic doesn't only carry sweet blink 182 vinylz, they also sell a plethora of other junk. They will start adding new items to the store around midnight and get to this when they get to it.

Some nights you stay up a little late and are in bed by 1 or 2am, others people have waited from midnight all the way until 1 or 2 in the afternoon for. It's a crapshoot.

That was your straight answer.

Hot Topic doesn't only carry sweet blink 182 vinylz, they also sell a plethora of other junk. They will start adding new items to the store around midnight and get to this when they get to it.

Some nights you stay up a little late and are in bed by 1 or 2am, others people have waited from midnight all the way until 1 or 2 in the afternoon for. It's a crapshoot.

My apologies, that was totally my bad. I read the post as "between 11:59pm and 12:01am" and thought it was sarcastic.

Thanks for the info, people.

Travis, email store 308 Augusta, Ga and tell them to sell them once they get them. I'm going up there in a few hours to see if they came in. :)

Wow, not even a please or a thank you? Jesus, the entitlement on this board is ridiculous sometimes.

In anyone's experience, is shipping from the in-store kiosks any quicker than ordering from the website?  I know I whined about it earlier in the thread, but I just can't stand watching the "well, maybe it'll eventually get to you after going halfway across the country in the other direction" SmartPost tracking.  Thinking of going that route, as I'm doubting this will sell out by tomorrow afternoon when I can swing by Hot Topic.

Ah, thanks for the info Travis. Had me worried there for a minute!

I'd really like to secure one of the 3/11 releases. So, let's say that I wait up until midnight or 4am or whenever this specific LP goes online. If I put it in my cart on the HT website but do not check out, then go into my local store (Tacoma Mall) and fail to find a copy there, will I still be able to proceed with me order later?

I guess it depends on whether they sell out in the time between 12am/4am to about 10:30am when I am able to go to the store. Do you think it will it count my copy as still in their stock, or as being set aside/already "purchased?"

I'm not trying to deprive anybody of any copies or get more than one - I'd just like to increase my chances of getting a copy without having to buy secondhand at twice the price. 

I went away for a week...what happened? I've been waiting for TMTATS for a long time and it dropped early? Will it still drop online on 3/25?

From what I've read, I think the answer is yes. Some stores are getting them early and some don't know if they're allowed to sell them yet, but I'm pretty sure they go up online on the 25th. It'd probably be better to ask someone more knowledgeable though.  B)

I went away for a week...what happened? I've been waiting for TMTATS for a long time and it dropped early? Will it still drop online on 3/25?

Actually... per Travis's first page that he keeps updated, the new release dates are as follows:

These are updated as of 3/5/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available3/11/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 4/8/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/6/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/3/14

Cheshire Cat LP clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 1300 copies available 8/5/14

Actually... per Travis's first page that he keeps updated, the new release dates are as follows:

These are updated as of 3/5/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available3/11/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 4/8/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/6/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/3/14

Cheshire Cat LP clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 1300 copies available 8/5/14

Damn I was without internet access for over a week and of course this happens! Argh! I'm not paying another 40 bucks like I did for S/T.

EDIT: Just saw the other two responses...okay THERE'S STILL A CHANCE.

Awesome.