Ouch!!  That does seem expensive.  But then again I've never shipped a record overseas and I have no idea what shipping should run.

HT charges about $40 (I think it's usually a little more).

For me to buy a record and ship overseas, I pay $5 to HT, then a record like this runs about $21 to England cause its a 2xLP. So people still save about $15 having it shipped twice.

For me to buy a record and ship overseas, I pay $5 to HT, then a record like this runs about $21 to England cause its a 2xLP. So people still save about $15 having it shipped twice.

Gotcha, I was always curious what shipping ran for shipping to other countries.  I'll join in on starting to keep an eye out for future records if it's saving people that much money.

Out of curiosity, how much does HT charge for oversea shipping?

From Us to Australia for 1 copy it was $41.00.........for 2 copies it was $41.00....and then it starts going up in increments......pity, would add more to the order if it stayed at $41, maybe 2 or 3 more records to make it worth while. 

To show just how expensive it is, i  ordered two pairs of DC's (in shoe boxes) from Eastbay US on Friday, Both Arrived on Tuesday in Australia, that was Non Express shipping and cost $40.......$1 cheaper than shipping 1 or 2 records from HT

Usually with a double record i would be looking at $20 from US to Aus, so i don't know where this $41 comes from

From Us to Australia for 1 copy it was $41.00.........for 2 copies it was $41.00....and then it starts going up in increments......pity, would add more to the order if it stayed at $41, maybe 2 or 3 more records to make it worth while. 

To show just how expensive it is, i  ordered two pairs of DC's (in shoe boxes) from Eastbay US on Friday, Both Arrived on Tuesday in Australia, that was Non Express shipping and cost $40.......$1 cheaper than shipping 1 or 2 records from HT

Usually with a double record i would be looking at $20 from US to Aus, so i don't know where this $41 comes from

They use FedEx I think which runs the costs up.

I take it you use USPS?  If so is this a overseas flat rate by chance?

First post defense to the villainious flipper...has the lurker come out of the wood work & blown his own cover in an attempt to save face?

Along with all the candy and video games, does this..."friend" of yours also sell...Blink 182 vinyl records...?

I see what you did there, with the quotes. Anyway, no lol it's not me. My first post had to happen at some point, right? I'm not defending the flippers, just simply pointing out that the reason they exist is because people allow them to exist. I wish I could go back in time and slap the first person to ever spend $100 on a record for opening the floodgates for this sort of crap.

In all seriousness though, I went to high school with this guy and he literally goes to target, buys board games and then sells them on amazon. It's stupid, but he makes a killing.

If i click the order button 10x times, there will be 10x lines of albums on the order page. For EACH of those lines, I can order up to 99 records.

So I can (10x99) get close to 1000

Ohhhh I see.

Damn, that's a lot of work.  That being said, I'll probably be doing that all night because I apparently have nothing better to do.