Repress Soon: Mac DeMarco-Rock and Roll Nightclub VINYL

homepage_large.d7a2ace8.jpg

Just ordered. BN said the availability is usually 1-2 weeks with 2.98 express 1-3 day delivery. Not sure if I'm going to get the "no longer in stock e-mail" but for under 15$ it's worth a shot.

UPDATE JAN 24. 

So epic fail post, sorry about that gang. Turns out Barnes and Noble promised it would be in stock but finally ruled it out of stock last week.

I e-mailed Captured Tracks and they said it's definitely being repressed and they would have it available mid-March at the latest so there's that, good luck!

http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/store/ct-140-mac-demarco-rock-and-roll-night-club-ep-cd-mp3/

Unless I'm missing something, this is still in stock from the label for the same price, and you don't have to deal with Barnes and Noble.

you are missing something. try adding the 12" to your cart. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone been to a Mac show recently and know if he has any copies with him? I'll be seeing him twice next week.

Normally I wouldn't be so optimistic but I attended an Oh Sees show a couple of months ago and was pleasantly surprised to see they were still carrying the OOP colored copies of Dog Poison, hoping this may be the case with Mac too.

• 3 weeks later...

So they were backordered for a while. But BN promises to have it by 12/30. If anyones interested there's a shit ton of discounts Barnes and Noble is doing and they should probably use those codes as they are being restocked by CT

Hmmm I canceled my order, should I reorder?

• 1 month later...

homepage_large.d7a2ace8.jpg

Just ordered. BN said the availability is usually 1-2 weeks with 2.98 express 1-3 day delivery. Not sure if I'm going to get the "no longer in stock e-mail" but for under 15$ it's worth a shot.

UPDATE JAN 24. 

So epic fail post, sorry about that gang. Turns out Barnes and Noble promised it would be in stock but finally ruled it out of stock last week.

I e-mailed Captured Tracks and they said it's definitely being repressed and they would have it available mid-March at the latest so there's that, good luck!

Updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...