PO: Teenage Bottlerocket "Warning Device" LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Teenage Bottlerocket "Warning Device" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/CCC118-1

I am so fucking stoked right now. Not only did I see the band play in Denver last night where they ripped through a completely kick ass set, but today I just found out that we can begin selling copies of "Warning Device" on Vinyl Collective. The album is on a gatefold jacket and the pressing is 1,000 copies. The band said they were all on black vinyl, but my distributor said that he thought they were on color. Regardless, the entire pressing is the same so back to the point of this, WARNING DEVICE will be on vinyl soon! We are only getting 200 copies of this (trying to get more) so if you even kind of want this record, you better pick it up before the weekend is over. I expect these to go really, really fast.

Ray from Bottlerocket said he would have some really cool things to do give away to one lucky purchaser of the record (more on that after I talk to him). Also, the band is currently recording their side of the split with the Ergs!. The first person who can guess what song they are covering will win a copy of of "Warning Device". Good luck!

We are getting these on or around the end of April!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
So now that were talking pop punk...how bout them Boogada and Love Songs reissues?

I am waiting on a reply from Recess. I will post something as soon as I know. I was told they were delayed a week, but now it is almost 2 weeks late. sorry friends, should have an answer soon.