Hearing your neighbors have sex apreesh/disapreesh

I had an upstairs neighbor who had sex every sunday at 8am which I thought was annoying because we had thin walls. so to get my revenge, I mounted my speakers to the roof of my apartment and set the alarm to start playing this compilation I made of sleazy music and songs about sex at 8:05 and left for the weekend.

I had an upstairs neighbor who had sex every sunday at 8am which I thought was annoying because we had thin walls. so to get my revenge, I mounted my speakers to the roof of my apartment and set the alarm to start playing this compilation I made of sleazy music and songs about sex at 8:05 and left for the weekend.

what did this great compilation contain?

Haha when I was in a dorm we had the bunk/loft setup and my roommate was chill so he agreed to let me use his bed for bangin' as long as i put a sheet down... i got walked in on like three times on his bed

and then one time i came home to him gettin down biracial, so i went down the hall to another friends room. two minutes later he called me up and told me that the girl wanted me to come back but i wasnt about to cross swords with him so i declined.