Online Record Stores Having Sales For Black Friday/Cyber Monday

We will be doing 15% OFF all orders of $15.00 or more. Use the code THANKS at checkout.
Discount applies to EVERYTHING in our webstore!

PLUS: a wide selection of items (vinyl, cassettes, and CD's) will be on sale to ADD-ON to
any purchase of $15.00 or more for ONLY $1.50 each!!!

Both sales start at 12:01am Friday morning, and end at midnight on Sunday.

Shop here: http://protagonistmusic.bigcartel.com/

It also says it only counts for non "sale" items, but gohastings seems to list most items as "sale" because they are below retail price. So are most things excluded?

Also, has anyone here had good luck with them? I read bad things about them all over the web, especially their shipping methods.

It also says it only counts for non "sale" items, but gohastings seems to list most items as "sale" because they are below retail price. So are most things excluded?

Also, has anyone here had good luck with them? I read bad things about them all over the web, especially their shipping methods.

I've had two orders in with them. First order was 3 LPs that were thrown into a giant box that was flatten. The edge ripped and they were hanging out the side. Sleeves bent to hell. They reshipped in another large (but not flattened box). Results were slightly better.

Second order was a single double LP shipped in a mailer.  Packaged perfectly.

A few snippets from my tumblr feed:

6131 Records (wouldn't be surprised to see No Sleep and Animal Style running the same discount with same code):

Use promo code BLACK13 on Black Friday for 20% off our U.S. webstore!

shop.6131records.com

Topshelf Records response about having BF/CM deals:

As much as I hate the names of those days, yes and yes. Newsletter subscribers get first dibs on that info and their own coupon code.

Pure Noise 11/29-12/2 15% off

Black Friday party. 15% off the entire store and free winter CD sampler while supplies last. http://purenoise.merchnow.com