Saddle Creek's Crazy Holiday Sale/Prizes

Just got this email, these dudes are going all out!

"Happy Holidays from Saddle Creek!

In This Issue:

*Shop Saddle Creek for a chance to win an iPad Air and rare vinyl

*Black Friday Sale: 25% off all Online Store orders

*Free USPS shipping over the holidays

Shop Saddle Creek for a chance to win an iPad Air and rare vinyl:

From now through December 12th, orders from the Saddle Creek Online Store will be automatically entered to win a number of great prizes, including a new iPad Air*. Here's a rundown of everything we'll be giving away...

FIRST PLACE:

An engraved 16GB WiFi iPad Air!

SECOND PLACE:

Vinyl test pressing package for each of our 2013 releases! The winner’s name will be etched into each LP’s runoff.

Releases include:

Tim Kasher - Adult Film

Maria Taylor - Something About Knowing

Jake Bellows - New Ocean

The Thermals - Desperate Ground

Ladyfinger (ne) - Errant Forms

UUVVWWZ - the trusted language

Big Harp - Chain Letters

THIRD PLACE:

Vinyl of each of our 2013 releases:

Twinsmith - Honestly 7"

Tim Kasher - Fragile Bipedal 7” (Sold out bundle exclusive 7")

Tim Kasher - Adult Film LP (Sold out limited edition [of 500] dark blue vinyl)

Maria Taylor - Something About Knowing LP

Tim Kasher - Truly Freaking Out 7"

Jake Bellows - New Ocean LP

The Mynabirds - GENERALS: REMIXED 12”

Icky Blossoms and Black Lips - Cowboy Knights RSD 7”

The Thermals - Desperate Ground Demos RSD 7”

PUJOL - Deep Cuts RSD 7”

O+S - Flowers Turn To Fire b/w The Ocean Becomes the Sea RSD 7"

The Thermals - Desperate Ground 180g LP (Sold out limited edition [of 500] red vinyl)

Ladyfinger (ne) - Errant Forms LP

UUVVWWZ - the trusted language LP

Big Harp - Chain Letters LP

*Limit one entry per customer.  Offer valid for US residents only.  Winner will be notified via email on Dec 20.  No purchase necessary.  To enter via post office, send a postcard with complete name, address, daytime phone number, email, and date of birth to SADDLE CREEK / Attn: iPad Giveaway / PO Box 8554 / Omaha, NE 68108 .  Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by Dec 12.*

Good Luck!

Black Friday Sale: 25% off all Online Store orders:

From now through Monday (November 2nd) use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY25” when checking out at the Saddle Creek Online Store and recieve 25% off your entire purchase. 

Free USPS shipping over the holidays:

From now through December 12th, Saddle Creek is offering free USPS shipping on all US orders of $30 or more. Keep in mind, all orders made before the 12th will also be entered in the holiday contest mentioned above.

Also, if you want your order to arrive in time to put under the tree, only orders placed by 2pm (CST) on the following dates will be gauranteed to deliver by December 24th.

Free/Media - 12/12

UPS Ground - 12/17

First Class USPS - 12/17

Priority USPS - 12/19

UPS 3-Day - 12/19

UPS 2-Day - 12/20

UPS Next Day - 12/23

That's all for now. Happy Holidays!"

Same here, probably start my Bright Eyes collection as well as Desaparecidos. Maybe even a Cursive record. Gotta be careful though. I just blew almost $70 on Victory's Black Friday sale. 

You can get an instant Bright Eyes collection for 75 bucks with 6 lps with the discount. It is kinda buried on the Bright Eyes section page, but well worth it.

I actually picked up the Desaparecidos album today on sale, I didnt realize that it was back in print.

Same here, probably start my Bright Eyes collection as well as Desaparecidos. Maybe even a Cursive record. Gotta be careful though. I just blew almost $70 on Victory's Black Friday sale.

The Desaparecidos album is one I listened to off and on for awhile, but after seeing them live I blast the album all the way through. Plus the packaging on the LP is awesome.

This thread reminded me: When I talked to Tim Kasher in Cleveland the other week, he confirmed to me that Saddle Creek are FINALLY going to press the Good Life's Novena On A Nocturn next year. Can't wait for that!

i'm hoping SC is going to keep The Good Life's entire catalog in press.

This thread reminded me: When I talked to Tim Kasher in Cleveland the other week, he confirmed to me that Saddle Creek are FINALLY going to press the Good Life's Novena On A Nocturn next year. Can't wait for that!

This makes me so happy. My username came from this album. Don't get me wrong Blackout and a Album of the Year are great but this record is a masterpiece. It's just so raw.