PO: Soft Speak Records Holiday Splits (Xmas, FEST, You Blew It, Dikembe, Etc.)

i have 3 1/2 years left as an undergrad cause i took time off after highschool and pissed the time away doing fuck all.  i also have no idea what the fuck i want to do and i'm just wasting money.

anyways, i have class at 9 so i'mma go to bed and sleep off these beers.  good talk, everyone.

heh "turkey" hangover

wait what am i doing on friday at 2

i love college basketball too much, team has totally made me a lifelong fan as well as someone who will buy tickets to games even when i'm gone.

holy shit i only have a year and a half left of undergrad this is scary

oh shit really? and you're doing this at regular pace? you're not like some genius who's like HA THREE YEARS ASSHOLES

heh "turkey" hangover

wait what am i doing on friday at 2

oh shit really? and you're doing this at regular pace? you're not like some genius who's like HA THREE YEARS ASSHOLES

If I really wanted to I could take 18 credits next semester and graduate. But that's only because I came into freshman year with 31 due to APs and other stuff. I don't think I've taken a single full 15 credit semester yet, hahaha. no there's fucking way i'd want to get out of school quicker than I have to, I'm nowhere near close to being able to live life at all

If I really wanted to I could take 18 credits next semester and graduate. But that's only because I came into freshman year with 31 due to APs and other stuff. I don't think I've taken a single full 15 credit semester yet, hahaha. no there's fucking way i'd want to get out of school quicker than I have to, I'm nowhere near close to being able to live life at all

okay mother bird's just checkin, smarty pants. i remember that feeling. do your thing, enjoy yourself. etc. ps do you own this split GIVE IT TO ME

okay mother bird's just checkin, smarty pants. i remember that feeling. do your thing, enjoy yourself. etc. ps do you own this split GIVE IT TO ME

i do own this split i ordered it when it first goes up because i do nothing but troll the internet. though i don't have it yet, when marietta went up i decided to combine orders and now this new magic split will fit in that package as well

i do own this split i ordered it when it first goes up because i do nothing but troll the internet. though i don't have it yet, when marietta went up i decided to combine orders and now this new magic split will fit in that package as well

seriously all you lurkers

http://whereismarietta.bandcamp.com/album/summer-death

it's the damn jam

don't think that was his i think that was adam or matt or one of the regular crew

took me this long to realize he's the same dude in both places

aw sometimes i miss AP and consider trying to sneak back in and then i remember how bad a fucking place it is i like you guys better even if i'm disliked enough to get like 15 dislikes on my comment saying i'd be a good mod : (((

i hate myself and i stay either way because i haven't been removed yet

remember the time you got banned for DGD or was it 10 points

I like Tilian

shit

took me this long to realize he's the same dude in both places

i hate myself and i stay either way because i haven't been removed yet

remember the time you got banned for DGD or was it 10 points

I like Tilian

shit

hahahahahaha yeah that was you!

you gave me 10 for posting two links then 5 for bitching about it. that was the start of our beautiful "friendship"

eh i like tilian but his solo album sucked and the DGD album i didn't care for. can't get into any DGD other than happiness, that shit rules.

okay it's late i finished my paper yay i'm going to bed NIGHT THREAD this was fun #beercollective

hahahahahaha yeah that was you!

you gave me 10 for posting two links then 5 for bitching about it. that was the start of our beautiful "friendship"

eh i like tilian but his solo album sucked and the DGD album i didn't care for. can't get into any DGD other than happiness, that shit rules.

okay it's late i finished my paper yay i'm going to bed NIGHT THREAD this was fun #beercollective

i'm a sad, sad bitch, most everyone here and there knows that though, sorry!

you and all here have a great american thanksgiving

and mcrino seriously PM me i need to paypal you some $$$