PO: Soft Speak Records Holiday Splits (Xmas, FEST, You Blew It, Dikembe, Etc.)

hahaha im probably asking too much of people to know the soft speak discography and then the bands people are in to make this guess.

evan DOES have some sort of RELATIONSHIP to this band tho ;] 

^^ anyone see what i did there? 

please sell me the marietta record for the price of the safe to say discount

wait i'm just kidding

or am i

but really last year i bought that EP and my power got shut off because i forgot that bill needed to get paid and instead i bought that 12"

seriously

i had a probelm

That'd be pretty rad. 

ALSO, did you really delete your posts?! How will I know the answer to my question about Killing Thing EP?

The killing thing EP is being shipped to my house from the plant as we speak.

Theres pleanty left, so regardless of if its PO or not youll likely get one.

John Faust is in that band, he does all the illustration for the label. He also helps run Pittsburgh DIY venue 222 ormsby. 

Good dude, backed hard. his instagram name is FAFAFAUST for anyone interested,

he didnt do the art for this upcoming 4 way tho. it was taken at fest. 

again i have already tweeted about the test press and i hope mcrino was prepared for its depth and awesomeness

also again it has a gift option for this fest split  but there are a lot of fields to fill out and i'm old and it's late and i havenot been drinking

also casey does MD accept one sentence reviews because that's my effort level. fuck yes it's great. nah you should pass. i spent half my time enjoying this and half wishing i'd already done my god damn laundry

also if you deleted your posts i'm sorry i just get paranoid because

also

again i have already tweeted about the test press and i hope mcrino was prepared for its depth and awesomeness

also again it has a gift option for this fest split  but there are a lot of fields to fill out and i'm old and it's late and i havenot been drinking

also casey does MD accept one sentence reviews because that's my effort level. fuck yes it's great. nah you should pass. i spent half my time enjoying this and half wishing i'd already done my god damn laundry

also

whats ur tweeter i want 2 follow u

also

The test press is a instagram competition not twitter :[ hahaha