Seriously...I complain a lot.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Flicker's jokes. Riddle and I make fun of each other back and forth. Scott Heisel is super helpful. Yu is the best foreigner I know. Aaron is brown. Jordan and Jon (maga) are both great guys. Juan is old :) Life is good.

Thanks V...I may be "old"...but you will always be the "Brown One"... ;)

All good brotha.

I agree w/ dante and some of the other sentiments expressed by the board "veterans". It seems that lately there has been an avalanche of negativity. No real reason why...which is what floors me. Some people didn't like the Co-op so they started bitching and starting shit. A bootleg copy of "On Letting Go" pops up, Scott confirms it being fake and then suddenly he starts getting shit on.

Why? Why is there is a need to do this shit? Does it give YOU, the shit-talkers and negativity slingers, something to feel better about yourselves? Are your lives so sad and pathetic that you have to talk shit on something as intangible and meaningless as the internet in order to feel like a big person? Seriously?

What a sad lot.

I personally don't know Scott. He may seem to come across as arrogant at times but I feel that it's not his intention. Overall he seems like a good fellow. Hell, when I was in Cleveland for work, he wanted to try and meet up and hang. That would have been cool but we were unable to b/c of my fucked up schedule.

But that's neither here nor there.

Bottom line is this: VC is a great community. It has been to me since the day I joined. We take humored and good-natured at each other and we have been able to get past the negative bullshit that some people have brought.

Life goes on. Internet shit-talkers have no relevance in real life so no need to get in a tissy about what they say.

Guest scriptedrain
I like Flicker's jokes. Riddle and I make fun of each other back and forth. Scott Heisel is super helpful. Yu is the best foreigner I know. Aaron is brown. Jordan and Jon (maga) are both great guys. Juan is old :) Life is good.

Thanks V...I may be "old"...but you will always be the "Brown One"... ;)

All good brotha.

I agree w/ dante and some of the other sentiments expressed by the board "veterans". It seems that lately there has been an avalanche of negativity. No real reason why...which is what floors me. Some people didn't like the Co-op so they started bitching and starting shit. A bootleg copy of "On Letting Go" pops up, Scott confirms it being fake and then suddenly he starts getting shit on.

Why? Why is there is a need to do this shit? Does it give YOU, the shit-talkers and negativity slingers, something to feel better about yourselves? Are your lives so sad and pathetic that you have to talk shit on something as intangible and meaningless as the internet in order to feel like a big person? Seriously?

What a sad lot.

I personally don't know Scott. He may seem to come across as arrogant at times but I feel that it's not his intention. Overall he seems like a good fellow. Hell, when I was in Cleveland for work, he wanted to try and meet up and hang. That would have been cool but we were unable to b/c of my fucked up schedule.

But that's neither here nor there.

Bottom line is this: VC is a great community. It has been to me since the day I joined. We take humored and good-natured at each other and we have been able to get past the negative bullshit that some people have brought.

Life goes on. Internet shit-talkers have no relevance in real life so no need to get in a tissy about what they say.

I am officially backing you this November:

jhulud for President: "He's the Juan for me!"

Guest scriptedrain
Thanks Jeff...but I know you're just saying that to have a reason to use my name in a quirky way ;)...as always! ;D

My love for you is only exceeded by my love of saying your name in quirky ways. :-*

I don't post a ton, blah blah, lurker's excuse, blah blah. The only reason I post, this is the first board I've ever posted on, is because most people are really nice. That will continue to be true, I hope. That guy, jbrn-whatever, has posted some things not as a dick, but a lot of things that are just total bullshit. Almost all of the negative crap is because of him. I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said. I'll keep posting because most of you guys are nice and if you're not nice, you're hilarious.

That said, I'm putting a presentation together to give to my grad program, and I wanted to put that motivational picture of the puppy, where he's pointing at you and winking, at the very end. Now I can't find it. Could someone give a brother a hand?

Im sorry I dont know this but what does it mean to troll a mesage board?

You don't know what a troll is? You total newb! You suck! Everything about you is fail!

That's a troll. I meant none of it. I wasn't entirely clear on the meaning until this last week, when I saw what one dude being a douche can do to a board of people trying to be kind of nice to each other.

Guest scriptedrain

My love for you is only exceeded by my love of saying your name in quirky ways. :-*

If that's the case I hope that Jess doesn't get jealous then! ;)

This could bring a whole new meaning to "running mate."

I have yet to actually see thing w/ the 2 girls 1 cup...i don't think I want to...someone PM a link to the video/clip...just to get it over with...carajo!

don't bother. it's not even worth the time... ohhhh..scat. big deal. After watching that fucktard G.G. Allin live, nothing's ever gonna be the same..lol