PO SOON: Prawn/Joie De Vivre Split 7"

Would have liked to save a little with the discount code at Topshelf on the 7" and shirt. Actually would have saved more since they bundle it for $2 less than CYLS is selling them separately, but the color scheme of the Joie De Vivre shirt really appealed to me. And I thought the brown would go well with the artwork. A few extra bucks. Oh well. Stoked on the new song! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hence my question at the beginning of the thread, hahaha.

Just downloaded my download, excite to listen!

I didn't think both Prawn songs would be 4-5 minutes! I think our concern was the JDV side but that's way shorter haha

Also got my download, I bought from Topshelf for this sole reason of having it at midnight

• 3 weeks later...

haven't given Prawn a chance for years\

Do you like ships? Cause you should, it's excellent. I think they really improved around that time. Also, having had the opportunity to see them live around 5 times in the last year alone, I have to say that they have one of the tightest and most consistently good live sound. I love when bands get the live levels perfect (so you can actually make out the vocals) instead of just trying to be as loud as possible. Those dudes nail that.