Sooo my record store got broken in to last night..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should've got the dudes name!

Oh he gave me a name. For whatever that's worth. It's pretty easy to make up a name. I tried to get him to leave his ID with me to prove he'd come back but he strangely didn't have it on him. He instead left me his smelly ass jacket and some boots he had in a paper bag that I told him I did not want but he left anyway.

Hey everyone. I made a thread in the buy/sell area about these new shirts I'm having made this week for all of you who wanted to buy a shirt to help out with all this mess. You can find it here

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sale&thread=10646

but this is essentially what it says

Hey everyone,

In the whole burglary fiasco they stole all my shirts for some reason and a lot of people expressed interest in buying shirts from me to sort of help out with the loss and everything. So I'm having new logo shirts and hoodies made on American Apparel garments. They tend to run a little small because they're more "fitted" than your average shirt so if you want to get one keep that in mind. The print is Black and White ink on both color garments so the design really stands out.

I made some mock ups so you can see what they'll look like (they should be done in a week or so). The prices are listed on the images. If you just want to pick up a shirt and you live in the US the shipping on it will be $6 for priority shipping and all that. Hoodies will be $8 because they're heavier. If you live outside of the states please contact me at [email protected] and I'll get you a shipping qoute right away. It shouldn't be too much.

Anyway if you want to order one and paypal me directly you can do so to [email protected] or you can go through my webstore and get a shirt and some records over at http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog. Please please please make sure you go all the way through the order process though. You'll know you went all the way through when you get back to my webstore at the end. If you don't I'll get your money but no record of what you wanted. Anyway thanks again to everyone who has offered words of support and everything else after the burglary. It's truly appreciated!

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image]