Sooo my record store got broken in to last night..

Fucking bummer. Got my register, my monitor, my ipod, all my t-shirts for some reason, a handful of CD's and a few 7"s for some really odd reason. Drag city. If you're out in the Bay Area this weekend and want to spend some cash here that'd rule!

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

419 40th Street

Oakland, CA

www.1234gorecords.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I was just thinking...maybe this is record store day related haha. They couldn't even wait until I was open. They needed them records in the wee hours of the morning and maybe they took the register to ring themselves up when they got home. And they're out there sporting my shirts to show support for me. And here I am bitching and moaning.

Yeah I'm all out of shirts right now. I guess that's motivation to get more made. As for insurance...in a weird stroke of luck I just signed up with State Farm yesterday. I'm paid up to so hopefully they don't try to pull anything on me. However I'm sketched out by the fact that I called it in yesterday and here I am today with a claim.

Yeah I'm all out of shirts right now. I guess that's motivation to get more made. As for insurance...in a weird stroke of luck I just signed up with State Farm yesterday. I'm paid up to so hopefully they don't try to pull anything on me. However I'm sketched out by the fact that I called it in yesterday and here I am today with a claim.

yea that sucks major

sorry again

I really appreciate all the support even if it's only verbal. On monday if people are interested I'll post a "what's on the wall" picture to see if there's anything anyone would want to buy that I could send them for anyone who want's to buy something but doesn't live in the area. Luckily LP's don't make for good grabbing in a break in so I've still got a lot of cool stuff.

I really appreciate all the support even if it's only verbal. On monday if people are interested I'll post a "what's on the wall" picture to see if there's anything anyone would want to buy that I could send them for anyone who want's to buy something but doesn't live in the area. Luckily LP's don't make for good grabbing in a break in so I've still got a lot of cool stuff.

totally do that, i'll see if theres anything i can get from ya.

if dear you is still on the wall ill send you something for it