Dance Gavin Dance records getting pressed individually?

xstevenj

Yessir. Should be sometime next year. I believe early next year but can't remember right now. I think someone said exactly somewhere in the last couple pages of the DGD Boxset thread so just scroll through there real quick!

thanks a lot man! I'll check it out. 

No problem! For future reference, always check out the original threads for stuff like this first! A lot of people will get their panties in a bunch for you making a thread like this instead of just looking.

I for one don't care, but almost everyone else does for some reason.

yeah, I see that man. I've gotten down voted 13 times already since I've posted this thread. I'm newer to this side of the boards, I usually just stick to the Sales, Trades, Wants one haha. 

Sorry, they're not going to sell these for $10 each. It's probably gonna be aroundc$15. $12 if they're feeling really generous. But, yeah, that's just my suspicion.

yeah man. Rise is usually pretty good with pricing. I just want to own all of the albums, which is why I'm bummed I missed out on the box. :( 

I voted you up. DGD fans must stick together!

you rule man!

I would almost prefer the individual albums anyway. Not a fan of some of their releases and don't want to pay for them if I don't have to.

I don't know man. they can't do wrong in my book! Happiness is my least favorite, and I still love that album. 

Every time I see someone say Happiness is their least favorite DGD album, I get super sad. By contrast, every time I see someone say Death Star is their favorite DGD album, I sneer a little bit. Haha

Seriously, though, I hope Rise does individual pressings for the sake of everyone who wasn't lucky enough to score a box set. If they do and the packaging is impressive, I might pick up another copy of Happiness, DBMII and Acceptance Speech.

God, DGD is so good.

I don't know man. they can't do wrong in my book! Happiness is my least favorite, and I still love that album. 

Yeah I don't like Happiness and Death Star. DBM2 is OK. The first one is amazing and is in my top 20 favorite albums though. I haven't really listened to Acceptance Speech but I listened to Strawberry Swisher pt III when they linked it to their FB and was blown away. That song is amazing.

Happiness is my favorite DGD album; I love how different it is from the rest of DGD's discography, in terms of them experimenting with their sound, and Will did a superb job taking over on vocals. I could never get into Death Star, though. Kurt didn't ever really sound confident in his own voice for most of that album, and Jon's screaming on that album was just...just awful.

Acceptance Speech was a pleasant surprise for me. The first song I heard off of it was Robot with Human Hair pt. 4, and I was not into it at all, so I didn't pay any more attention to it until it went live on Spotify. Listened to it all the way through, then did it again immediately after it was over. I'm really glad Rise included it in the box set.

I don't like DBM or DBMII that much. DBM only has a few songs I feel sound distinctive from the others and I get really tired of Jonny's empty words in most cases. I love Jon Mess in DBMII and also the instrumentation but I fell out of love with Jonny Craig a while back. I love Kurt's voice and the way he puts real emotion into lyrics and his singing. Acceptance Speech is also amazing, it just took a few listens to get over a few things I didn't like.

I don't like DBM or DBMII that much. DBM only has a few songs I feel sound distinctive from the others and I get really tired of Jonny's empty words in most cases. I love Jon Mess in DBMII and also the instrumentation but I fell out of love with Jonny Craig a while back. I love Kurt's voice and the way he puts real emotion into lyrics and his singing. Acceptance Speech is also amazing, it just took a few listens to get over a few things I didn't like.

Jonny Craig is a piece of shit human being but his voice is awesome