Now am I insane, or are ex-gf's insane?

man that is totally you... but i know since i am a girl... girls are crazy act like you didn't see it

Shouldn't be hard, the last time we spoke was in June, save a couple e-mail in August and November. That's why I'm so effing confused, I have not spoken to this girl in close to a year, and she's shading my upper lip!

Guest baseball
just remember... if you go outside, take a whistle ;)

Haha, okay that was good.

I think it would freak me out if an ex-girlfriend was drawing pictures of me. Just leave a message on the picture that says "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" or something.

i've been with the wife years now and before her i was with this chick for a year or so who was insane at the time.

one of the reasons i left her was she threatened to jump off a bridge.

anywayz, about a year ago she turns up on a msg board i frequented and starts posting pic's of us together and telling stories of shit we did. i calls her a cunt, she doesnt go away so i do. then she turns up on my lastfm page, in my email and even on a INVITE only torrent site. each msg she sends me says nothing, its just a :-) and nothing else. wierd

so i check her myspace a while back and shit is retarded...all her favorite bands are the same as mine, her favorite actor is even the same and even her favorite fucking book is the same.

i check one of her blogs and there is 2 photo's of me!

i couldnt check her photo album cos i dont have an account, but fuck, i hate to think whats in there

My ex in college sent my mom a picture of me in the mail with a note that said, "Here's a picture of Oakland smiling. I know he never smiles so I thought you might want it."

My mom was like "Get a restraining order NOW!"

Oh, and she had a pet hamster that we got together. The day after we broke up it "died" and she called me crying asking me to come over and bury it. Then she layed the whole "I know I need to learn how to do these kind of things alone" bullshit on me. What things? Pet murder? No thanks.

just how old is that drawing anyway? think about something else dude,go outside or buy world of warcraft// one of you two is obviously crazy, dont try to figure out who it is :P

It was uploaded on to her page April 10th. I mean it could be an old pic she did when we were together or something, but she really didn't start doing big art-related things until after we split.

how could you be the crazy one when you own a mac?

Haha, I work for Apple so that .Mac account (plus other software and this MacBook) was free!

flicker wants to get with a crazy chick...lol

come to think of it...i generally dig crazy girls....

Yeah, I seem to unwittingly gravitate toward emotionally unstable women. The sex is usually pretty awesome, but everything else is, well, insane.

And I deleted her number so I can't pass it along, sorry Flicker.