Recent purchases

Guest falloutcollapse
Picked up the Limbeck S/T vinyl at their show last night on gold -- shit looks really nice, Virgil!

did they have many more? i'm going saturday night. and if this was the tour with the format, are they selling dog problems?

Picked up the Limbeck S/T vinyl at their show last night on gold -- shit looks really nice, Virgil!

did they have many more? i'm going saturday night. and if this was the tour with the format, are they selling dog problems?

Yeah, they had a box behind the table that looked pretty full. Dunno if they have it on platinum, though -- the display copy had the gold sticker on it, and so did the one I bought...

As for the Format, I didn't look at their merch, sorry.

Sweet score on the Piebald record

For real! There were two up there ending last night -- one was $12.99/BIN $14.99, and the other was $9.99/BIN $11.99, both with $5 shipping. I almost did BIN a number of times on the second one yesterday, but after the first one got zero bids I knew I could bid minimum on the second one and win (which I did). Saved myself two bucks!

Sweet score on the Piebald record

For real! There were two up there ending last night -- one was $12.99/BIN $14.99, and the other was $9.99/BIN $11.99, both with $5 shipping. I almost did BIN a number of times on the second one yesterday, but after the first one got zero bids I knew I could bid minimum on the second one and win (which I did). Saved myself two bucks!

does anyone know pressing info for we are the only friends we have? i own it on grey and have never seen it on green before. whats the good word?

Ebay:

Braid - Please Drive Faster (white)

Botch/Nineironspitfire split 7"

At The Drive In - Live Japanese Import LP (dark grey marble)

Mailorder:

Sleep - Holy Mountain LP (red/blue swirl)

Bars - Introducing... (orange/black splatter)

Moods For Moderns - Doghouse 7" series (trans. blue)

oh man, i'd love that vendetta red. such a great album.

You can still order copies here:

http://controlgroupco.com.ivchost5.com/store/products.php?cat=29

The one I got on eBay was just cheaper, that's all.

Ha! Actually, I just punked myself. The Control Group has free shipping. So I'm actually out three extra bucks. Ah, hell.

oh man, i'd love that vendetta red. such a great album.

You can still order copies here:

http://controlgroupco.com.ivchost5.com/store/products.php?cat=29

The one I got on eBay was just cheaper, that's all.

I didn't know that it was that hard to find. The music store down the streets had it for a long time.

Way too much stuff. Mostly Get Up Kids things because I'm building my collection. Specifically both final pressings of Loveteller and the Braid split. I also got a couple Mineral 7"s. The Distance/Outrbreak/Some Kind of Hate split on green. Metallica's Sad but True 7" single. When Angels Spread their Wings vol. 3. I also got End of the Ring Wars and it sounds unbelievable.