Recent purchases

nope at a store in denver. the price tag was white on the white jacket and the guy didnt see it. he was all about ICP and didnt give a shit what i was buying so he said "ill do this for 99 cents" and i cant argue with stupidity.

Gotta love ignorance. I felt pretty awesome about finding Pearl Jam's "Live On Two Legs" 2xLP used for $7.99 at Waterloo a few months ago.

My most recent purchases:

The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl, vol. 1&2

Breather Resist - Charmer

Cave In - Perfect Pitch Black (blue/black)

Did you get the tri-color version of the 'Cast record?

I've got a boatload of vinyl coming in the next few weeks...I think I am going to lay off for a while...it's hurt the wallet big time! Yikes!

I'll second that. I think I've spent over $400 in the past month on vinyl alone. Ouch.

Damn! That is a lot...but then again, I think I have probably spent as much...so I feel your pain brotha!

i just checked my list, it is lookingglassself. hickey i'll check your list and send you a pm if i see anything i'm interested in. i don't THINK it's a colored pressing, i'll have to check... the victory pressing info spreadsheet says:

SUPPOSEDLY 508 PURPLE MUST BE PROVEN TO ME

and

SCREEN PRINTED COVERS, ALL BLACK VINYL 492

however, i thought it was black, and it definitely doesn't have a screen printed cover. so i'll have to let you know exactly what it is.