Recent purchases

Snapcase - Designs for Autmotion 12" white

ISIS - In The Absence of Truth 12" white

ISIS - Oceanic 12" white

ISIS - Live 2 12" white

hmmm...I'm starting to see a trend here... ;)

did you get that oceanic online? if so where?

eBay. They crop up every once in a while. I mostly see the pic disc or the yellow version of it more often than not.

Guest falloutcollapse
dude you missed it, virgil was selling mutiny last week. i was so pumped i picked it up, it's soon to be my favorite possession

they go for monster $$ on ebay :(

i wish i would have picked up two, but i didn't want to be greedy. everyone deserves a fair shot

did you get that oceanic online? if so where?

eBay. They crop up every once in a while. I mostly see the pic disc or the yellow version of it more often than not.

damn i was hopin you weren't going to say ebay. oh well. i've been on the verge of getting that pic disc alot of times. its 44.99 buy it now. is that even a good deal. it sounds fair. i just think its badass that its a pic disc in a gatefold.

the picture disc does look really nice. the only reason i bought it (instead of the coloured vinyl) though was because i already had a copy on orange from a while back. i ordered mine from level plane before they closed up shop and it came out to about $35 because i was way overcharged on shipping. but yeah, i'm surprised they're pretty much sold out everywhere already.

it looks like very distro still has it on black though: http://verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=21546

hmmm... if it wasn't a buy it now auction then it wasn't me. it was a fluke, i've been looking for it as an auction for a few weeks now to no avail and i just checked 15 mins ago, and there was a buy it now so i said fuck it, tis mine. track one on that cd is godlike. i wish isis and aereogramme had to do a colab ep every two years.