Recent purchases

SO I'm not going to get to see ETID after all, thanks to my lazy friend who did not buy tickets like he was supposed to and now it's fucking sold out. BUT, I did just snag a sealed copy of Baroness - Second on Newbury Comics' ebay store for $8.99, so that kinda makes up for it. So stoked.

SO I'm not going to get to see ETID after all, thanks to my lazy friend who did not buy tickets like he was supposed to and now it's fucking sold out. BUT, I did just snag a sealed copy of Baroness - Second on Newbury Comics' ebay store for $8.99, so that kinda makes up for it. So stoked.

holy shit, that's a deal and a half!!!

i just won..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190152942388&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

out of 100. Pretty excited.

Ill be picking it up today, since he lives not that far from me.

=]

almost put in a bid on that, you got an awesome deal there

yes, I agree.

Last one went for about 150, and I ended up getting this one for about the same price as a red one..

pretty happy. ;D

Just got AFI's 5 nitro albums on color for 56 shipped from scott666 on ebay. I swore I wouldn't buy anything from him again after a bad experience but it was just too good a deal to pass up.

I've never had a bad experiance with him. I got a nice chunk of my MCD collection.

I just snagged some more ISIS releases from eBay for cheap:

Mosquito Control 12" grey

Mosquito Control 12" blue

I was watching a red one (final press) but refrained from getting it. The two I got are enough for now. Plus there are some other big money auctions I am watching like a hawk to hopefully snag. ;D

my tegan and sara "the con" just showed up. kind of underwhelming: no insert, no booklet, no gatefold. i am excited to listen to it, as the warner website said it was the best-sounding release they've done in recent memory on vinyl...but the pakage is no screamin' hell.

they did throw in a cd in a paper sleeve, but i already bought the cd/dvd package so...anyone want a tegan and sara cd?

...anyone want a tegan and sara cd?

Throw it in the 'free stuff' box from the the thread on the other board if your participating in that project.

that's a great thought. i shall do just that. maybe i'll toss the papermoons one in there as well just so more people can experience its awesomeness. and i could throw the shellac in as well.

I won the Texas Is The Reason/Samuel split 7-inch on eBay the other day for only $10 (plus shipping) -- I'd never even seen the thing before (it came out in the UK only), so I'm super-stoked I got it!

Really? I see it pop up all the time. I got my copy like 3 weeks ago for $8 shipped off ebay.

Eh, to be fair, I haven't been actively looking for it. But still stoked!

I just snagged some more ISIS releases from eBay for cheap:

Mosquito Control 12" grey

Mosquito Control 12" blue

I was watching a red one (final press) but refrained from getting it. The two I got are enough for now. Plus there are some other big money auctions I am watching like a hawk to hopefully snag. ;D

My favourite Isis release and it's one of the only ones I don't have on vinyl.

I'm waiting for:

- 2 comic books

- Coheed And Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Vinyl x2, CD/DVD too)

- Bomb The Music Industry! - To Live And Die In Long Island

- Bomb The Music Industry! - Goodbye Cool World (test press)

- The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - 3 Cheers For Disappointment (Record release)

- The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - 3 Cheers For Disappointment (3 colors set)

- Bomb The Music Industry! - Presidents Day Split 7"

- Matchbook Romance - Stories & Alibis promo notebook (matchbook shaped) thanks scottheisel!

- Midget Fan Club - tshirt

man.

ETID boxset

Cult of Luna - somewhere along the highway 2xLP color (finally have the companion to the pre-order 7" i got from earache)

Ben Weasel - These ones are bitter green/tan

ASOB - three cheers pink

and shit that finally came in

MLIW midnight in america grey + my clear dj press

Fucked Up - Hidden World 2xlp

Big D and the Kids Table - strictly rude 2xlp