Recent purchases

Currently what I'm waiting for:

Bomb the Music Industry! / O Pioneers!!! (Mystery splatter vinyl, orange record release cover /40)

Bomb the Music Industry! - To Leave or Die in Long Island (Pink / Black split, /153)

Bomb the Music Industry! - To Leave or Die in Long Island (Pink / Blue swirl /370)

Bomb the Music Industry! - Get Warmer (2nd press, clear vinyl w/ white splatter)

Mustard Plug - In Black & White (Handmade cover, /90)

Mustard Plug - In Black & White (Regular version)

Against All Authority - The Restoration of Chaos and Order (2xLP, blue vinyl /300)

Big D and the Kids Table / Lounge - Split 7" (Transparent green)

Bomb the Music Industry! / O Pioneers!!! (Mystery splatter vinyl, orange record release cover /40)

Bomb the Music Industry! - To Leave or Die in Long Island (Pink / Black split, /153)

Bomb the Music Industry! - To Leave or Die in Long Island (Pink / Blue swirl /370)

Bomb the Music Industry! - Get Warmer (2nd press, clear vinyl w/ white splatter)

Against All Authority - The Restoration of Chaos and Order (2xLP, blue vinyl /300)

I think the hand covers are 100 but before they put it on the website they already had 10 chosen for

I think the hand covers are 100 but before they put it on the website they already had 10 chosen for

Yeah they kept 10 for themselves. I guess it's technically 100, but only 90 circulating around.

I'm waiting on this stuff today :

101 -101 LP

101 -Green Street LP

Appleseed Cast -Peregrine LP

Area 51 -Discography LP

Colbom -Famous Last Words 7''

Hellacopters -High Visibilty (Limited Edition Colored) LP

Party Of Helicopters -Abracadver LP

Rocky Votolato -Makers LP

Sawhorse -Sawhorse 7''

Sigur Ros -Hoppipolla LP

Guest abravemorning

All won on eBay for less than $8 and from the same seller so I get to save on shipping:

Get Up Kids-Woodson

Get Up Kids-Loveteller

Get Up Kids/Coalesce-Split

Also, picked up a test pressing of NMDS "Don't Believe", STOKED!

ebay? thats rad

As a nerd who hordes things like that little furry thing in Ice Age I shouldn't share this but it came from the book of Impact as written by keevhren:

How to Get Test Pressings from No Idea Records...

Chapter 1:

i called var up and was like "hook me up w/ a test pressing for the fear x3 LP" and he was like "make an offer" and i was like" ____" and he was like okay ill tell matt to put it in your order, and i was like" sweet dude, thanks" and he was like"yeah no problem man"..

The End.