Recent purchases

V/A - Dischord Records first four 7"s original pressing from 1984 and it's still sealed.

I've never seen one for sale anyone know how much these originals go for? Pressing info.?

I don't think this goes for much since it's just a repress/compilation of earlier releases. Maybe $20 tops.

Are you sure it's the first press? Does it have the $5 price on the back?

V/A - Dischord Records first four 7"s original pressing from 1984 and it's still sealed.

I've never seen one for sale anyone know how much these originals go for? Pressing info.?

I don't think this goes for much since it's just a repress/compilation of earlier releases. Maybe $20 tops.

Yeah, I know but still I haven't seen a lot of these (besides the re-press) and a sealed one at that.

I'm pretty sure it's the 84' pressing. I know the re-press is on clear vinyl but I don't want to break the seal. I wish I had x-ray vision.

Is the $5 price thing the thing that says "you can get this 12" LP from us for real cheap" and then it says USA $5 Canada $6 and then etc.

Also picked up Dead Kennedys Skateboard Party LP. Kind of a weird find. The guy basically whips out boxes every once in awhile that he has lying around from years and years ago and places them for sale. It's mostly just 70's-80's punk.

Yeah, I know but still I haven't seen a lot of these (besides the re-press) and a sealed one at that.

I'm pretty sure it's the 84' pressing. I know the re-press is on clear vinyl but I don't want to break the seal. I wish I had x-ray vision.

Is the $5 price thing the thing that says "you can get this 12" LP from us for real cheap" and then it says USA $5 Canada $6 and then etc.

Also picked up Dead Kennedys Skateboard Party LP. Kind of a weird find. The guy basically whips out boxes every once in awhile that he has lying around from years and years ago and places them for sale. It's mostly just 70's-80's punk.

Yes, that is the $5 price thing. The first press was $5, the second press was $6. I'm not sure where it went from there. So if yours say $5 it's definitely the first press. No need to break the seal... unless you want to listen to it. ;)

What store is this? I would have a blast going through boxes that are mostly 80's punk!

Pianos Become The Teeth/Ezra Joyce split 7"

Pianos Become The Teeth - Old Pride

The Saddest Landscape/Trophy Scars split 7"

The Saddest Landscape - 2LP Discography with bonus 7" (tote bag record release show poster set)

Kidcrash - Snacks

The Saddest Landscape / Pianos Become The Teeth 9"

Loma Prieta - Dark Mountain

Loma Prieta - Life/Less

Yes, that is the $5 price thing. The first press was $5, the second press was $6. I'm not sure where it went from there. So if yours say $5 it's definitely the first press. No need to break the seal... unless you want to listen to it. ;)

What store is this? I would have a blast going through boxes that are mostly 80's punk!

Awesome! Thanks!

It's called American Oldies in Newport News, Virginia. It would take weeks to go through all of these boxes this dude has. Not all of it being punk though of course.

between my girlfriend and I today:

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits Vols 1-3 7"s - black

Camera Obscura - French Navy 7"

The Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffalo 7"

The Dead Weather - Treat Me Like Your Mother 7"

The Dead Weather - Die By The Drop 7"

Good Old War - Good Old War - signed! They played an acoustic in-store. It was great!

Minus The Bear - Acoustics - blue/yellow marble

Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

Rosetta - Wake/Lift - coke bottle blue w/ rainbow splatter

From Polyvinyl:

American Football - American Football EP - Polyvinyl - Black

Joan of Arc - Boo Human - Polyvinyl - Black

Joan of Arc - Live in Chicago, 1999 - Polyvinyl - Black

Of Montreal - The Past Is A Grotesque Animal EP - Polyvinyl - Blue /500

Unfortunately, they'll all be held up by that Of Montreal pre-order... :(

NOFX - Cokie the Clown - Pee Colored Vinyl 7" Single /524

NOFX - Cokie the Clown Shot Glass - MISC

Torche - Meanderthal Demos - Grey Splatter Vinyl 10" Single /100

Dave Hause - House - 7" Single /200

Dave Hause - House - Red Vinyl 7" Single /300

Dave Hause - House - 7" Single with Record Release Cover /15

Radiohead - High and Dry - 180g Vinyl 12" Single

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) - 180g Vinyl 12" Single

Radiohead - No Surprises - 180g Vinyl 12" Single

Radiohead - Just - 180g Vinyl 12" Single

Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees - 180g Vinyl 12" Single

Super Furry Animals - Dark Days/Light Years - Double LP

Bob Mould - Life and Times - LP

The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang - 180g Grey Marble Vinyl LP /500

Boris - Variations/Live in Japan - CD/DVD

Feeder - Silent Cry - Japanese Import CD

Pale Saints - Comforts of Madness, The - CD

Echobelly - Best of Echobelly - CD

^^ ugh, i want all your Adorable stuff

Polyvinyl:

of Montreal - The Past Is A Grotesque Animal 12" EP 180 Gram Light Blue

31Knots - ep: Polemics CDEP

31Knots - The Curse of the Longest Day CD

Asobi Seksu - Hush LP - 180 Gram Black

Mates of State - All Day 12" EP - 180 Gram Black

Japandroids - Younger Us 7" - Clear Vinyl

Japandroids - No Singles LP - 180 Gram Black

Tu Fawning - Secession LP

I hadn't bought much in the last month or so but went and dropped a bit of cash in the last week:

Look Mexico - gasp asp - tiny engines - green

Gaslight Anthem, The - American Slang - sideonedummy - Half Black/Half Green w/ White Splatter /500

Look Mexico - to bed to battle - suburban home - salmon /500

Love Me Destroyer - the things around us burn - suburban home - grey with silkscreened cover /100

Rumbleseat - is dead - no idea - light grey /unnumbered

Warren Zevon - excitable boy - elektra - black

Leatherface - the stormy petrel - no idea - purple

I hadn't bought much in the last month or so but went and dropped a bit of cash in the last week:

Look Mexico - gasp asp - tiny engines - green

Gaslight Anthem, The - American Slang - sideonedummy - Half Black/Half Green w/ White Splatter /500

Look Mexico - to bed to battle - suburban home - salmon /500

Love Me Destroyer - the things around us burn - suburban home - grey with silkscreened cover /100

Rumbleseat - is dead - no idea - light grey /unnumbered

Warren Zevon - excitable boy - elektra - black

another warren zevon fan. fuck yeah