Recent purchases

i got

stars - in our bedroom after the war 2xlp

from my local guy today.

i also put in an order with virgil:

mfagg - cash

decemberists - cutouts and castaways lp

neutral milk hotel - in an aeroplane over the sea lp

draft - we'll never know/hard to be around it 7" (blue)

new bruises - goodbye middle class 7" (white w/ silk-screened)

pinback - autumn of the seraphs lp

i just won the screw 32 unresolved childhood issues lp for 1.25 on ebay. now all i need to complete my screw 32 collection is under the influence of bad people lp (wignut version), why are we so fucked up all the time? 7" on clear green and the greetings from northern california comp 7" on clear yellow which i will be getting soon.

i just won the screw 32 unresolved childhood issues lp for 1.25 on ebay. now all i need to complete my screw 32 collection is under the influence of bad people lp (wignut version), why are we so fucked up all the time? 7" on clear green and the greetings from northern california comp 7" on clear yellow which i will be getting soon.

I was watching that, thats an awesome album. Do you have the split with fury66?

got erase all name and likeness 2xLP by transistor transistor from robotic empire. i hope it gets here soon. i have a feeling it will be on black. kinda bummed about that.

also got stigmata 12" by skitsystem from havoc records. i like meeting people who are into skitsystem. that band rules.

if you haven't already, i got some great finds at sloth records. i can't remember where it was though.

that's one of the only places i went. didn't really get to spend a lot of time in there but i did pick up a few things. nothing rare, but stuff i was looking for. i'm glad to be home now, but i'm stuck with a total lack of record stores. oh well, i'm off to drown my sorrows through some mail order.

that's one of the only places i went. didn't really get to spend a lot of time in there but i did pick up a few things. nothing rare, but stuff i was looking for. i'm glad to be home now, but i'm stuck with a total lack of record stores. oh well, i'm off to drown my sorrows through some mail order.

yeah, i'm in the same boat more or less when i'm at home. but i got to spend about 45 minutes in just the "rock" section at sloth and i think i pulled at least a dozen items, including some oop ted leo.

no trigger - canyonerr - clear

Daughters - Hell Songs - White

Dillinger Four - This shit it Genius - burnt clear

Off with their heads/measure - split 7"

Off with their Heads/fourletter word - one for the road - gold

off with their Heads/Dear landlord - split 7" - black/grey marble

What, pray tell?

aren't his lookout releases out of print? i thought he was one of the ones that took back their catalogue. if not, then i guess i'm mistaken.

I think they're out of print on vinyl just because Lookout! isn't repressing anything currently, but his back catalog is still on the label.