Recent purchases

Last couple of Weeks:

Bruce Springsteen - The River 2LP, dirtcheap, plus tickets to his show in Arnhem, not very cheap

Chuck Ragan - Los Feliz

4 x The Clash 7" - The Cost of living EP, Rudie can't Fail, Rock the casbah, Radio Clash

Modern Life is War - Midnight in America LP

Coliseum - No Salvation LP

Lärm - nothing is hard... 7"

Cheapo's:

killtraitors 7"

Stretch Arm Strong - revolution transmission LP

Guest falloutcollapse
ben folds - live 2xlp 180g black vinyl

elliott smith - pretty (ugly before) 7" UK version, alternate p/s, black vinyl

I love that Ben Folds live CD, I didn't know there was vinyl!

I finally got around to ordering some plastic sleeves for all my record sizes. I have needed them for a bit. Later I'll probably stop by the record store and pick up a new copy of Two Gallants - Two Gallants since my jacket is warped and looks ugly.

yesterday i bought plastic sleeves from the record store here. usually they're fine, but these were different. turns out those motherfuckers are too small. i was pissed off.

i need plastic sleeve for my 7"s and for some of my LPs

I finally got around to ordering some plastic sleeves for all my record sizes. I have needed them for a bit. Later I'll probably stop by the record store and pick up a new copy of Two Gallants - Two Gallants since my jacket is warped and looks ugly.

yesterday i bought plastic sleeves from the record store here. usually they're fine, but these were different. turns out those motherfuckers are too small. i was pissed off.

i need plastic sleeve for my 7"s and for some of my LPs

I ordered 100 of each from bags unlimited for like $27.10 shipped.

Glös - Harmonium LP (brown)

Frodus/Atomic Fireball split 7" (Japanese pressing)

Non-vinyl:

Denali - Pinnacle DVD

J. Bannon Converge/108/Internal Affairs Cali Tour print

Peavey 810tx bass cab (traded for a pedal)

You traded a pedal and got a bass cab, that's a sweet fucking deal. I used to have that exact same cab.

Glös - Harmonium LP (brown)

Frodus/Atomic Fireball split 7" (Japanese pressing)

Non-vinyl:

Denali - Pinnacle DVD

J. Bannon Converge/108/Internal Affairs Cali Tour print

Peavey 810tx bass cab (traded for a pedal)

You traded a pedal and got a bass cab, that's a sweet fucking deal. I used to have that exact same cab.

Yeah, a sweet deal indeed. I mean, it was for a Boss RC-20XL Loop Station (with AC adaptor and momentary footswitch) so it was a pretty even deal. But I'm still stoked on it. How was your experience with the cab?

Yeah, a sweet deal indeed. I mean, it was for a Boss RC-20XL Loop Station (with AC adaptor and momentary footswitch) so it was a pretty even deal. But I'm still stoked on it. How was your experience with the cab?

Yeah, that's actually a pretty even deal I'd say. I had a great experience with it, I still have it actually. I don't use it too often but when I do it gets the job done.