Top Concerts of 2013?

Curious to hear everyone's favorite 2013 shows. Maybe do a Top 3 or something.

Here were mine...

3 - Caspian @ Grog Shop & Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland

***I lumped both Caspian shows into 1 because I liked them equally. First times I've seen them ever & it seriously was magical. Such simple lighting used for their shows but it was so effective in accenting certain parts of their songs. Not to mention the passion & emotion they show in their performance.

2 - Muse @ Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh

***Saw Muse 4 times this year & anyone that has seen Muse knows how incredible their live shows are. This was the 4th show of the year & was easily the best setlist I've ever seen in person from them, which included only the 2nd ever US performance of Fury, my favorite Muse song. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/consol-energy-center-pittsburgh-pa-2bc65076.html

1 - Toe @ Grog Shop in Cleveland

***My all-time favorite shows consist of shows that just blow me away completely & unexpectedly leave my jaw on the floor. I was hesitant to even go to this show because I had only been a casual fan & only recently started listening to them. But I bought into the hype & figured I might regret not catching what could possibly be their one & only US tour. And with only 9 actual US dates, I was surprised Cleveland happened to be one of them. So thankfully I went & was just floored as to how magnified their songs became in a live setting. I don't think any band has ever sounded as perfect at the Grog Shop as they did that night. Every member played their hearts out & their talents sucker punched me as I stood & watched in amazement. I don't know their names, but when the one guy tried to convey to the crowd how happy they were to be playing for us in his broken English, it honestly just made the show that much more special. He sounded like he truely appreciated all of us & I felt the entire crowd reciprocated that same appreciation. I don't normally leave a show feeling that lucky to have actually seen what I just saw. I just hope that someday they decide to tour the US again. I'll be one of the first to order my ticket.

Swans - April 2013

Bristol Colston Hall, UK

Been a huge SWANS fan for years now so was super psyched when they put out My Father Will Guide Me up a Rope to the Sky in 2010 and I got to see them in Cardiff the following year. The 2013 gig in Bristol was mind-bending. It was a really long show, and it was amongst the loudest gigs I've ever seen. Pure furious energy throughout the whole set and being in the front row meant I got to take it all in my chest. 

- Merchandise @ Meat Market in PHX (w/Wet Hair)
- Merchandise @ Mojo Books and Music in TPA (pre-RSD show)
- Merchandise @ Cheer Up Charlies in ATX (Chaos)
- Merchandise @ The Mohawk in ATX (Chaos)
- Merchandise @ The Orpheum in TPA (w/Chelsea Light Moving)
- Merchandise @ Cyborg City in TPA (last CC show)

Also saw Night Birds and Gag 3x last year, plus Milk Music, Shovel, Gay Kiss (and all the other rad AZ bands) and tons of others killed it last year, but Merch was/is #1!