PO: Boysetsfire - The Misery Index (First time on vinyl!)

I hope they will offer some real international options, German websites usually offer very expensive international shipping rates - for example, I bought "While A Nation Sleeps" from the B9 webstore, record+shipping to Europe (Belgium) was cheaper than buying my copy from any German retailer.

And we share a border with the germans...

I hope they will offer some real international options, German websites usually offer very expensive international shipping rates - for example, I bought "While A Nation Sleeps" from the B9 webstore, record+shipping to Europe (Belgium) was cheaper than buying my copy from any German retailer.

in fact, they could send you a LP for 5,50€ with tracking.

in fact, they could send you a LP for 5,50€ with tracking.

They raised the prices and it now costs 8,60€ which is still not as expensive as USPS to Europe..I don't understand why most mailorders don't offer that option..!

I'm pretty sure End Hits will supply at least an alternative retail for europe! They worked together with Sandbag and Impericon for their last release (Funeral For A Friend Reissue).

They raised the prices and it now costs 8,60€ which is still not as expensive as USPS to Europe..I don't understand why most mailorders don't offer that option..!

I'm pretty sure End Hits will supply at least an alternative retail for europe! They worked together with Sandbag and Impericon for their last release (Funeral For A Friend Reissue).

That is the price for a small packet without tracking. I always send my records via letter mail (Großbrief) plus tracking (Einschreiben). That's the cheapest way to send records worldwide. And yes, you can send a big record mailer as a letter worldwide but not within Germany. :) Deutsche Post is crazy.

That is the price for a small packet without tracking. I always send my records via letter mail (Großbrief) plus tracking (Einschreiben). That's the cheapest way to send records worldwide. And yes, you can send a big record mailer as a letter worldwide but not within Germany. :) Deutsche Post is crazy.

Ok that's already enough of DP's price and option politics for one day for me.. :D !

Didn't know that though..Maybe mailorders don't know as well !?

Just a little update: The exclusive (/300) colour at Greenhell seems to be Clear green (regarding to discogs http://www.discogs.com/Boysetsfire-The-Misery-Index-Notes-From-The-Plague-Years/release/5316910).

I like clear coloured records but what I like even more are colours that fit the artwork perfectly. Would love a grey with white swirl / streaks variant for the ordinary version!

Just a little update: The exclusive (/300) colour at Greenhell seems to be Clear green (regarding to discogs http://www.discogs.com/Boysetsfire-The-Misery-Index-Notes-From-The-Plague-Years/release/5316910).

I don't think that this is an appropriate information since the user is referring to the GreenHell website and there is nothing mentioned except "col. green" vinyl.

I don't think that this is an appropriate information since the user is referring to the GreenHell website and there is nothing mentioned except "col. green" vinyl.

I wasn't sure at first but he seems to be a reliable source looking at his other contributions on discogs. I hope there will be some official information soon..

I really want this but that price/shipping from germany is insane.  while this record is amazing its far down my list of BSF albums.  that Tomorrow album is by far their worst record they put out.  I love how huge BSF is in Europe though, only wish they would have kinda got that support in the states so they could have stayed an active band

• 3 weeks later...

from EndHits

"The misery index: notes from the plague years" will be available on vinyl through the bands very own End Hits Records for the very first time. Limited to 1000 copies on 180g vinyl in Gold and Blue with extensive linernotes from bandmembers and close friends.

So 700 blue, 300 gold.