post cover image of record you're listening to!

^^^quality. Have you ever heard the DD side project Arcadia? look for it...seriously awesome.

i have not! just got this from my friend for xmas last night. i'll have to look around for Arcadia. thanks for the suggestion ;)

yeah it's not too different, but it's good. Totally randomly years ago my friend Sacha told me about them because we somehow got to talking about Duran Duran. I found my copy for like $5, I think I've seen it in Dollar bins in the past too, so you might be able to find it for super cheap(like a lot of those awesome Duran Duran / etc... New Wave bands.

i have not! just got this from my friend for xmas last night. i'll have to look around for Arcadia. thanks for the suggestion ;)

yeah it's not too different, but it's good. Totally randomly years ago my friend Sacha told me about them because we somehow got to talking about Duran Duran. I found my copy for like $5, I think I've seen it in Dollar bins in the past too, so you might be able to find it for super cheap(like a lot of those awesome Duran Duran / etc... New Wave bands.

i will definitely be looking! i picked up an eurythmics record last time i went to the store he got this at. i have most duran duran on cd already. awesome band.