Post Your Record Storage Area

Yea I have all colors of The 59 Sound. I bought one of each color and then ended up getting a promo of each US color. So Ive got a couple duplicates. I think Im only missing 2 variants for a complete Gaslight collection minus tests. SoS on black and SatQ 2x7" on white. The 2 hardest Gaslight records to get. One day tho.

I bought a couple extra copies of Let Them Know when they were on double clearance and planned to use them as gifts at some point. They were so cheap and I figured Id hold on to them if I needed a last minute gift for a friend.

Ha! I hear ya there.

This may sound weird, but something about that setup looks familiar. Do you belong to some other audio related forums? SH or maybe AudioKarma?

I'm also on The SH Forum, Record Collectors Guild and the What.CD forums. :)

Ah, that explains it. I must have seen your setup on SH forums. It stands out for being awesome! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I want to frame some of my record covers, but I still want to play the actual records. A while back, I thought that I saw a swivel-like storage container (just like the one's used to display posters at Wal Mart- you turn them, etc.) that would hold just the records themselves.

I know I'm not giving the greatest description, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I want to frame some of my record covers, but I still want to play the actual records. A while back, I thought that I saw a swivel-like storage container (just like the one's used to display posters at Wal Mart- you turn them, etc.) that would hold just the records themselves.

I know I'm not giving the greatest description, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Something like this?:

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/art-vinyl-play-display-flip-frame-black-frame-to-wall-mount-12-vinyl/219241-01/

Something like this?:

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/art-vinyl-play-display-flip-frame-black-frame-to-wall-mount-12-vinyl/219241-01/

for 33 quid you could buy a cheap frame and 11 copies of Parallel lines to listen to instead of the onein the frame.

And that picture of the 40 count collection with 1/3 variants is just plain wrong.

who died and made you pope?

The pope I bet.

for 33 quid you could buy a cheap frame and 11 copies of Parallel lines to listen to instead of the onein the frame.

I'm sure there's several cheaper options that'll do the job perfectly well, they were just the first ones I found, I was merely asking if that was the sort of thing he was talking about!

Something like this?:

That's awesome, but way out of my price range. The one I'm thinking of has individual clear hard plastic record covers/cases that you can flip through. Kinda like a HUGE cd booklet but with hard plastic sleeves for vinyl.

• jhulud locked this topic