Post Your Record Storage Area

Those do look like they would be perfect!!

Hey, its worth a shot, try and see if anyone working knows who built them or where they got them from, or if they can get you in contact with someone who might have a clue.

But honestly, those don't look like they would be too hard to build.

If you could measure them that would be sweet.

http://tinyurl.com/2ue5lz8

Not as easy to switch stuff out of but these are 2 for $20.

Not a bad deal if you want to frame some LPs.

I know it's not the rotating thing but just suggesting a cheaper

alternative for frames. :V

http://tinyurl.com/2ue5lz8

Not as easy to switch stuff out of but these are 2 for $20.

Not a bad deal if you want to frame some LPs.

I know it's not the rotating thing but just suggesting a cheaper

alternative for frames. :V

Thanks

This'll be my first post here, but I figured it was the best place to start!

[image]

This may sound weird, but something about that setup looks familiar. Do you belong to some other audio related forums? SH or maybe AudioKarma?
I'm also on The SH Forum, Record Collectors Guild and the What.CD forums. :)

he is being modest he does youtube videos that I LOVE!

and he talks about vinyl and he is from Canada...I wish I was a famous celebrity so I could hide from my adoring fans.

me and my ole lady just bought a house, well, we're in the final final stages, couple more days and we'll have the keys. I'm pretty excited to tear into one of the bedrooms and have at it! Basically taking over half the room and going all out. I'm thinking I want to do something like the record store style posted here and there, so you can flip through them. But I think it'll take up a bit too much room. Lots to ponder and all these pictures will help me out a ton. Thanks for posting them all everyone!

For what it's worth, I'd go with the most space-saving method possible. Wives are fickle, and you can bet one day the fact that you are taking up a whole room with your records will become a bone of contention. Hell, I MADE a room for mine and I still hear about how we could use that room for this or that every now and then.

me and my ole lady just bought a house, well, we're in the final final stages, couple more days and we'll have the keys. I'm pretty excited to tear into one of the bedrooms and have at it! Basically taking over half the room and going all out. I'm thinking I want to do something like the record store style posted here and there, so you can flip through them. But I think it'll take up a bit too much room. Lots to ponder and all these pictures will help me out a ton. Thanks for posting them all everyone!

[image]

• 4 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic