The Super Bowl Shuffle charity 7" (feat. Jim James, Tim Harrington, Lil Bub)

• 1 month later...

We have a couple of ideas on the b-side, but I'm keeping them under wraps until we settle on just the right thing.

And I'm really excited to screen print the packaging on the first run! Gonna do them all myself by hand. There will be multiple cover variations, too.

Thanks again for supporting this, guys!

Holy wow, I didn't know that this was such a small operation! That's pretty cool. I'm really looking forward to this thing so I can blast this in my parents basement while trying to drink away the Bears' mediocrity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got this email:

cleardot.gif
Just wanted to send out a quick update on the vinyl. There were some unavoidable delays in the process, but I just got word from the pressing plant that the test pressings should be ready the first week of May. I'll also be screen printing the record covers very soon. I'll be sending out some photos and videos of both the printing and pressing process as well.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for being patient. And again, thanks for the support on this project!

That's kind of what I figured would happen, but it's good to get an update at least.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey everybody, I just got the very last batch of orders shipped out yesterday! That means everything is officially on its way (or may have already arrived, if yours was one of the first orders shipped). Again, thanks so much for being patient on this. The delays were unavoidable, but I know they weren't exactly fun. More importantly, thanks for supporting the project. I'm cutting a check for Reading Is Fundamental as we speak! Sadly, it's not an oversized cardboard check. Just a regular sized paper one. -Sean Cannon

I'm excited to see how this ends up!