sunn 0)))/Ulver-Terrestrials PO UP

My black variant ordered from the Sunn store still hasn't arrived.  Guess I should shoot them an email at this point.

Yeah, I got shipping notification for the coloured wax but none for the black wax (a second order) yet. I was wondering if it had to do with the availability of a shirt that was ordered along with this black vinyl but perhaps SL didn't start ship the black wax at this point?

Good to know that some of you haven't heard anything from them either.  I was mainly concerned because a fair amount of people got theirs a few weeks ago, maybe their just was a delay with the black vinyl.  I'm sure it'll show up eventually, I'm just anxious to hear it at this point.

Good to know that some of you haven't heard anything from them either.  I was mainly concerned because a fair amount of people got theirs a few weeks ago (...)

Have you heard of someone who got black copies from SL? I'm not sure I have but I've definitely read about people getting coloured copies from them.

SL has improved their mailorder in the last couple of years and while they're not only packing very well, they are providing good communication with shipping notices and so.

Have you heard of someone who got black copies from SL? I'm not sure I have but I've definitely read about people getting coloured copies from them.

SL has improved their mailorder in the last couple of years and while they're not only packing very well, they are providing good communication with shipping notices and so.

I haven't, but I kind of assumed that they would all go out around the same time.  I've always had great service with SL, that's why I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't been an update of some sort.

According to their Twitter account, the black variant is available for preorder on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Terrestrials-Sunn0-Ulver/dp/B00HYKFL9O/ref=pd_sim_m_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=058ARXF5061637MP60RF and it's shipping to arrive on the release date (3.18).  I wonder if that date reflects black variants from them as well.

I haven't, but I kind of assumed that they would all go out around the same time. I've always had great service with SL, that's why I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't been an update of some sort.

According to their Twitter account, the black variant is available for preorder on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Terrestrials-Sunn0-Ulver/dp/B00HYKFL9O/ref=pd_sim_m_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=058ARXF5061637MP60RF and it's shipping to arrive on the release date (3.18). I wonder if that date reflects black variants from them as well.

That price rules. Preordered in an instant.

Edit: thought this was a double LP and way more expensive. Ending up seeing the white version at a record store and bought it for like $13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
from the Southern Lord twitter.... looks like a second pressing coming up.....

sunn O)))/Ulver LP restock/repress is near. Ordering options will be coming VERY soon folks. Get ready! http://sunn.southernlord.com/products/view/sunn-0-ulver-terrestrials-lp-red-vinyl