Pizza Underground - Demo tape featuring Macaulay Culkin

This has been asked a couple times, but I didn't see an answer in the thread, I may have missed it when I bought the tape. What are the production numbers on these? Cheesy Yellow / ? and Pizza Sauce Red / ?

Thought it was /150 and /250 respectively but maybe someone will clarify. Just wondering because I have an 'Out Of' section on my organizing thingy and it will ease my OCD.

So we've partnered with a handful of record stores across the country to do something cool for the The Pizza Underground cassette.  If you pick up the tape at one of the stores below you can get a free autographed J-Card by the whole band:  

Harvest Records (Asheville, NC)
Lunchbox Records (Charlotte, NC)
Burger Records (CA)
Porchlight Coffee & Records (Seattle, WA)
Criminal Records Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
Apop Records(St. Louis, MO)
World Sounds (Tuscon, AZ)
Reckless Records (Chicago, IL)
Angry Mom Records (NY)
NeedleDrop Records (NY)
Human Head (NY)
Permanent Records Chicago (Chicago, IL)
Radio-Active Records (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Fixed my post.  Not sure how that happened.

I would assume the stores will put them out as they arrive.  I know they are already for sale at Porchlight and Harvest.  Human Head is getting a restock. I just checked where these went, and they went to Apop Records via a Washington State address.  It looks like they may have two shops or a shop and distribution center?  I don't really know.  Hopefully, they will have them in that store too.

It looks like I have a handful of the signed editions leftover that stores haven't  claimed yet.  If anyone wants one, PM me and I'll try to take care of you guys before I put them in the store, especially for those of you who don't live anywhere close to those stores. 

One week till tour starts!  Second shows are being added in some locations.  This tour is going to be fun and Toby Goodshank is amazing too.

tumblr_n1f4avLqlJ1t0uqx9o1_1280.jpg

Tour starts in just a couple days.

March 5 - San Francisco @ Neck of The Woods with Windham Flat
March 6 - Los Angeles @ Whisky A Go Go
March 7 - San Diego @ Ux31
March 8 - Tijuana @ Moustache
March 10 - Tucson @ 191 Warehouse
March 11 - El Paso @ The Lowbrow Palace
March 12 - Dallas @ Club Dada
March 13, 14, 15 - Austin @ SXSW
March 17 - New Orleans @ Hi-Ho Lounge
March 18 - Mobile @ Alabama Music Box
March 19 - Atlanta @ Mammal Gallery
March 20 - Raleigh @ Kings
March 21 - Washington, DC @ Black Cat
March 22 - Brooklyn Baby's All Right

They are playing SXSW this week and it looks like they are adding a few more shows on in April. We now have a new tape color- White pizza white cassettes. I have 10 signed J-Cards left from the brick and mortar store promotion. In my store you can select - red, white with autographed J-Card, and white. Make sure you select the white with autograph if you want that one. There's only 10 so don't snooze.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/524334

photo_2.JPG

It's a little more than our usual releases, but this isn't exactly a normal release.

BUT for my VINYL COLLECTIVE family, I have added an option on page 5 of my store for a free tape with a purchase of 9.99 or more, so if you buy this tape add the free tape to your order and you'll get two tapes.  You'll get one of my other tapes that I have released.  If you really want one in particular, list it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

Here's the link to the free tape.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/524335-free-cassette-with-a-purchase-of-9-99-or-more

Hey I just ordered the tape but just now saw your link for a free tape.  Any chance I could still get a free one? If it would increase the shipping then don't worry about, you don't have to cover the difference for me.