More Dance Gavin Dance Vinyl

Lower Definition were never on Rise. They were on Ferret for The Greatest of All Lost Arts and self-released Moths and the last EP. That being said, I don't think they'll ever get pressed unless an outside party acquires the rights, since both Deezy and Ferret seem to be defunct.

SHIT, was it Ferret? I completely forgot

I'm really surprised Conversation Piece was never pressed considering the label they were on then.

Pretty sure Equal Vision owns the rights. It's highly like to see a pressing fairly soon. 

Also, I'd like to see Kurts first Rise band "Five Minute Ride" get a vinyl issue. I was a huge fan of that band.

[/url]

One of THE MOST forgotten (and one of the best) Rise releases.

Can we be best friends? This record is/was incredible. Always loved Means and Saints Never Surrender so this band was everything I ever wanted. I don't do variants but I would most likely buy every color this got pressed on. A run of /300 would a safe undertaking to sell out. /500 might be a stretch, but yeah incredible album. So short lived.

Pretty sure Equal Vision owns the rights. It's highly like to see a pressing fairly soon.

Also, I'd like to see Kurts first Rise band "Five Minute Ride" get a vinyl issue. I was a huge fan of that band.

Yeah, if EVR owns the right it wouldn't surprise me.

FMR would be cool but I dunno if it would ever work unless maybe the guys from the band wanted to do it. Was never on a label, was it? I could be wrong.

Also, I totally thought Lower Def was on Rise. Oops. Well, someone needs to get on that. I'd almost rather have The Infinite Et Cetera over Lost Arts, but jus because of CARS and DRUGS. I still adore Lost Arts.

I just want fucking Tides.

Also, I know it's not really related to Rise, but since the singer is the Emarosa vocalist, I totally wanna see Squid the Whale presses like crazy.

Doghouse Records sold the right to Equal Vision? I'm not familiar with how the kind of stuff works. Off topic, but now wondering why Lydia hasn't/isn't doing that to press their Illuminate album

What label owns it? They might just be a bitch to deal with. And I dunno if Doghouse did, someone else mentioned it.

I'm positive allb released CP on Doghouse, just don't know if what Tim said about Equal Vision having the rights to it now is true

They did release conversation piece on doghouse, but i'm pretty sure equal vision has the rights now because I recently bought that cd at one of their shows and it was a repress done by equal vision, not the original version from doghouse. 

They did release conversation piece on doghouse, but i'm pretty sure equal vision has the rights now because I recently bought that cd at one of their shows and it was a repress done by equal vision, not the original version from doghouse.

Good to know, good thing EVR likes vinyl. Hope a press comes soon